Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-11-2012, 08:12 AM
Morning Lynn, morning all

It bucketed down again yesterday evening and Pereg refused point blank to go out for a final pee, but luckily it had stopped when she woke me a couple of hours later so she did what she had to then. I had had to close the window behind my bed as the noise of the rain hammering on the trissim was so loud, so I woke up with a headache as the room felt airless even though the other two windows were open and it is a very large room.

It looks like we are in for more today, which is A Good Thing but at the moment all windows are open as is the door, so the bungalow is getting a good airing and feel fresh. It seems incredible that a week ago I was shvitzing in thin summer clothes and now I am not only wearing fleece-lined jogging trousers and a fleece-lined tunic, but I have my thin warm base layers on underneath!

Oh, and no more toe-post Crocs - socks and warm lined boots as my feet and ankles get so cold!

I am going to buzz across to the macolet while it is dry - I cannot go out in the rain as Xanadu's 'lectrics would object to getting wet.

Hope everyone has a good day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-11-2012, 08:20 AM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Morning Lynn, morning all,

Cloudy but dry here with rain coming later A really busy weekend with friends (and their dog) here yesterday which was lovely. Back to reality today and the carpets still need hoovering, laundry to iron, food shopping to buy etc etc. However with the rain forecast around lunchtime, dogs will take priority for their longer daily hike.

Lynn I hope you get all the answers you hope for from Gorden and your connection is good

To everyone else, have a good day whether you are at home or work
Morning Jenny.
Glad you had nice weekend.
Weather much the same here.
Good luck with all that work you have lined up for today.

Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Morning Lynn, morning all

It bucketed down again yesterday evening and Pereg refused point blank to go out for a final pee, but luckily it had stopped when she woke me a couple of hours later so she did what she had to then. I had had to close the window behind my bed as the noise of the rain hammering on the trissim was so loud, so I woke up with a headache as the room felt airless even though the other two windows were open and it is a very large room.

It looks like we are in for more today, which is A Good Thing but at the moment all windows are open as is the door, so the bungalow is getting a good airing and feel fresh. It seems incredible that a week ago I was shvitzing in thin summer clothes and now I am not only wearing fleece-lined jogging trousers and a fleece-lined tunic, but I have my thin warm base layers on underneath!

Oh, and no more toe-post Crocs - socks and warm lined boots as my feet and ankles get so cold!

I am going to buzz across to the macolet while it is dry - I cannot go out in the rain as Xanadu's 'lectrics would object to getting wet.

Hope everyone has a good day.
Morning Malka.
I hope the rain eases soon so Perg can go out and do her wee's without getting too wet.
I think you are wise not taking Xanadu out in the wet she sounds a bit ike Pereg and may stop and refuse to move.

You sound like you will be toasty and warm with those layers on well I hope you are.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

12-11-2012, 08:21 AM
Mornin all , throwing it down here, not sure what I`m up to yet,

have a good and safe one all
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2012, 08:35 AM
Good morning all.

It's dull and dreary here with rain forecast for later. It's very cold as well this morning

Vets at 11.30 am for Rosie's boosters and a general check up then hopefully into town if it's not throwing it down.

I'm getting pretty organised at the moment. I managed to wrap most of the Christmas presents I bought. Not much more to buy now.

6.30 am this morning with Rosie. Not too bad and much better than the 5.30 am she seemed to like since the clock turn back. That's a couple of later mornings in a row so maybe we're getting back to normal

Have a good 'un all
Nikki
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-11-2012, 09:00 AM
Morning all

I'm totally knackered, I feel like I've been punched in the face because I've had a stye come up in my eye

Can't believe its monday and I'm stuck in work already!

Had a brilliant weekend though

Hope everyone has a good day
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2012, 09:02 AM
Steph, thanks for mentioning coffee! I had made myself a cup, then got so engrossed in Dogsey I forgot it
Never mind it was then cool enough to down in one
Meg
Supervisor

12-11-2012, 09:26 AM
Good morning fellow members another busy day for you all it seems .

It is a really horrible day here cold, wet and dark. Walked and fed Chloe has gone back to bed, I wish I could too

I have lots to do today before I have Hannah all day tomorrow. The problem is getting started and finding reasons not too like the toy list from Amazon which just arrived .

Enjoy your day everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-11-2012, 09:35 AM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Mornin all , throwing it down here, not sure what I`m up to yet,

have a good and safe one all
Morning Jackie.
Whatever you get up too have a good one.

Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
Good morning all.

It's dull and dreary here with rain forecast for later. It's very cold as well this morning

Vets at 11.30 am for Rosie's boosters and a general check up then hopefully into town if it's not throwing it down.

I'm getting pretty organised at the moment. I managed to wrap most of the Christmas presents I bought. Not much more to buy now.

6.30 am this morning with Rosie. Not too bad and much better than the 5.30 am she seemed to like since the clock turn back. That's a couple of later mornings in a row so maybe we're getting back to normal

Have a good 'un all
Morning Chris.
Dull here not raining here yet but I am sure it won't long before it does.
Good luck with Rosies boosters and check up. Glad to hear she is settling into the clocks changing only taken her a month.
Enjoy the town.

Originally Posted by Nikki123 View Post
Morning all

I'm totally knackered, I feel like I've been punched in the face because I've had a stye come up in my eye

Can't believe its monday and I'm stuck in work already!

Had a brilliant weekend though

Hope everyone has a good day
Morning Nikki.
Styes are awful I use to get them as a child but since I got older I have never had one thank goodness. Maybe you are a bit run down. Can you still get Golden eye ointment ?that was always very good in clearing them up.
Nice to hear you had a good weekend.

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Steph, thanks for mentioning coffee! I had made myself a cup, then got so engrossed in Dogsey I forgot it
Never mind it was then cool enough to down in one
You will be dowing a pint in one soon Jenny.

Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Good morning fellow members another busy day for you all it seems .

It is a really horrible day here cold, wet and dark. Walked and fed Chloe has gone back to bed, I wish I could too

I have lots to do today before I have Hannah all day tomorrow. The problem is getting started and finding reasons not too like the toy list from Amazon which just arrived .

Enjoy your day everyone
Morning Mini don't work too hard.
I can imagine it must be very hard staying away from the toy list. Not sure I would be able to resist.
Enjoy your day.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-11-2012, 10:30 AM
'morning Lynn and all above

Just had five and a half tons of coal delivered and it all went into the bunker OK so that's our heating for the winter sorted I stay inside with the girls to keep them calm 'cos for some reason they hate the coal lorry with a vengeance funny thing is they just love the man who delivers it but the lorry must look like some horrible monster to them so they are inside while it's delivered.

Have a good day all, have to get back to work now but will return tonight.
Carole
Supervisor

12-11-2012, 11:18 AM
Morning all

Wet and cold here today

Star was supposed to have xrays today because we think she bumped her head quite badly but has improved so much over the weekend that she has had a reprieve to see how things settle down over the next few weeks. Poor Star starved for nothing She is now getting stuck in to her late breakfast

Hope everyone has a nice day whatever they are doing
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »