View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2005, 08:33 PM
Luz, I know how you feel watching your beloved pet slip away its heartbreaking, i really feel for you. ((hugs)) xx Best Wishes
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2005, 09:22 PM
Thankyou Gemma I dont know what I would do without coming on here to relieve some of the anxiety I feel.
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-08-2005, 09:24 PM
Luz, sorry to hear that Barney is not doing too well
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2005, 09:31 PM
Carole, Ye of few words however always there. Thankyou!!
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

15-08-2005, 09:38 PM
Luz so sorry to hear about Barney not being well - I went throught the same with my Bouncer he had bone cancer - although he was mis-diagnosed and we didn't know he had cancer until it was too late.

Am thinking about you (((hugs)))
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2005, 09:54 PM
Emm it sounds Bouncer had the same thing what is happening to Barn without your knowledge. What was Bouncer diagnosed with if it wasnt cancer? I'm so so sorry if I have unearthed sensitive emotions.
I feel a certain blessing it is disagnosed (sp) he will depart with my knowledge, than wake up one day and he is in a mess and the vet turn to me and say he needs to be PTS. .
Am dreadiing it whatever happens! I'm personally glad I discovered this website from another dogweb user (mys) as am on my own with my dogs and feel comfort from you all. THANKYOU.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2005, 10:03 PM
I knew Barney was quite ill, but that really brought it home I really will be thinking of all you guys, give Barney lots of hugs and kisses from me and stay strong hun...Take care, you are being so brave *hugs*
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

15-08-2005, 10:04 PM
Hi Luz - it will always be very painful but I find it easier talking about it - Bouncer was diagnosed with a problem in his spine the vet said his bones were fusing together and that once they had fused together he would be much better - he advised very strong painkillers and acupuncture - we did this for a few months and he really was not improving so we booked an appointment to see the vet - we went in and the vet said oh dosen't look good don't expect a lot - he x-rayed Bouncer and phoned us back to say he had cancer and it had spread all over and the kindest thing to do would be to have him pts - I wasn't ready to do that I was sooo un prepared - I think I was kind of kidding myself - so I said I would like to bring him home and give me a couple of days to say good-bye. When I brought him home his leg had actually crumbled away quite badly so I had to go back to the vets that same day.....

oops I'm crying now - just wish it had happened differently - he deserved so much more- he was like my soul mate - my best friend
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2005, 10:13 PM
God that is so sad I'm crying now & with Mys message of wishes as well.
Emm I am so sorry I have every sympathy right now Barney usually sits at my feet whilst on the computer but lately he doesnt and wishes to be in the comfort of his own bed until we go to bed.
I am so sad these days and think maybe we have an instinct too dont you think?
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

15-08-2005, 10:21 PM
definately - by the way the photo you posted is beautiful - its a really lovely picture
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »