Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2012, 12:15 PM
Thanks all

Originally Posted by sarah1983 View Post
I think you've been had. These cannot possibly be Chihuahuas. They're using their legs for one thing. They're out in the rain for another. They're dirty for another. And worst of all...they're NAKED!

I always like seeing the tiny dogs being allowed to be dogs and I'm sure yours enjoyed themselves
I tried a little pullover on Frankie the other day......OMG, he was NOT impressed, and pretended he couldn't walk! lol
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2012, 02:23 PM
Bless 'em Thanks for sharing x
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2012, 11:03 PM
Oh, bless 'em! They are so cute!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2012, 11:53 PM
I love to see pincy poncy dogs getting mucky and being allowed to behave like 'proper dogs'!

My own pincy poncy one is not only getting mucky every day now that she has discovered that puddles turn to sloshy slurpy mud - she is getting all salty too!

I don't have much work involved in cleaning a min pin up mind you! Not as much as you have - they are adorable.
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2012, 11:57 PM
They aren't hard to clean actually!
They take about 10 mins to dry, then I give them a quick brush to get the mud out, and voila! Clean dogs!
K'Ehleyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2012, 12:45 AM
It really upsets me when I see dogs like this getting wet and having fun. Even though they have legs the obviously wernt meant to use them as they are so small Shame on you. Also they are bag sized for a reason, they like to be in bags as they cant walk far, its sad too that you havnt bothered with a jumper, they like bling and to be fashionable or why else would there be coats available?? Just look on the internet, the internet never lies. They get cold and are much more delicate than larger dogs. Didnt you research the breed before buying

(runs and ducks before Hev launches a grenade at me )

Anyways PMing you

xxxxxx
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2012, 07:37 AM
Originally Posted by K'Ehleyr View Post
It really upsets me when I see dogs like this getting wet and having fun. Even though they have legs the obviously wernt meant to use them as they are so small Shame on you. Also they are bag sized for a reason, they like to be in bags as they cant walk far, its sad too that you havnt bothered with a jumper, they like bling and to be fashionable or why else would there be coats available?? Just look on the internet, the internet never lies. They get cold and are much more delicate than larger dogs. Didnt you research the breed before buying
*splorts tea at screen*

Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-02-2012, 07:43 AM
Why are they not wearing collars covered with Swarovski Crystals? You should be ashamed of yourself putting plain collars on them.

signed

Disgusted of Over'ere
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2012, 09:59 AM
Originally Posted by K'Ehleyr View Post

(runs and ducks before Hev launches a grenade at me )

Anyways PMing you

xxxxxx
*Launches Grenade*
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2012, 10:08 AM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Why are they not wearing collars covered with Swarovski Crystals? You should be ashamed of yourself putting plain collars on them.

signed

Disgusted of Over'ere
I consider myself told off, and will now order them both Swarovski Collars and Leads!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2