View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Deb/Pugglepup
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-02-2012, 06:43 PM
When we adopted Mindy from the DT, the Manager there told me that they get dogs in there from Ireland.
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2012, 07:03 PM
Originally Posted by Baileys Blind View Post
The site I look after bring in GSD's from Ireland, they have UK ones too but I put this pretty lady on the other day - not Irish but . . . . .
http://www.germanshepherdrescuesurre...homes/38-kelly
Just wondering if they have any idea if shes good around cats....i couldn't get to Heathrow though... She sounds lovely too (and deservesa place on the couch)
Baileys Blind
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2012, 07:38 PM
Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
Just wondering if they have any idea if shes good around cats....i couldn't get to Heathrow though... She sounds lovely too (and deservesa place on the couch)
John's really good and knows loads of rescues around the country and they do this transport kinda by relay to get them to their forever homes

If you go back ontothe link I sent you - his number is on there. He is really doggy orientated and loves every one of them so if she's not right for you he'll tell you, likewise if he thinks you'll be good for her he'll move heaven and earth to get you together
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2012, 08:35 PM
John's really good and knows loads of rescues around the country and they do this transport kinda by relay to get them to their forever homes

If you go back ontothe link I sent you - his number is on there. He is really doggy orientated and loves every one of them so if she's not right for you he'll tell you, likewise if he thinks you'll be good for her he'll move heaven and earth to get you together
Thanks, I will give him a phone Sounds really good, even if they dont think your suited its good that he will just say that and its nice to know that someone is going out of their way to match up the right dog to the right home and vice versa Thanks again for posting this x
Baileys Blind
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2012, 08:55 PM
Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
Thanks, I will give him a phone Sounds really good, even if they dont think your suited its good that he will just say that and its nice to know that someone is going out of their way to match up the right dog to the right home and vice versa Thanks again for posting this x
Let me know how you get on - I love happy endings
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2012, 09:01 PM
Let me know how you get on - I love happy endings
I will!!
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2012, 09:03 PM
tattoo girl, I will go and delete some messages (I'm so bad at that...)
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2012, 01:10 AM
Within space of a few weeks we had three pups come into one of the Pounds, if you don't get sorted send me a PM as they do (unfortunately) appear over here in rescue
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2012, 01:52 AM
Originally Posted by Velvetboxers View Post
Within space of a few weeks we had three pups come into one of the Pounds, if you don't get sorted send me a PM as they do (unfortunately) appear over here in rescue
Thanks, I will definately bear that in mind
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2012, 12:11 AM
Right I have found a lady with two foster Dobes and another one coming in next week if you are interested? The two she has at present are black and tan males, don't know what the one she has is coming in next week
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >