they sit and chat to me and cuddle me
it is lovely
or i get harley on my bed and we just snuggle and i tell him my problems
he is very understanding
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-07-2005, 12:24 AM
A walk in the countryside listening to my favourite classical music taking photographs.

OR

A motorbike ride

OR

A mountain bike ride

OR

If the weathers rubbish i'll stick my headphones on, turn the volume up to 11 and listen to Led Zeppelin
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2005, 04:39 AM
hot bath ....lots of bubbles
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2005, 07:58 AM
a hot bath and my i pod . i like music while i clean i seem to get so much more done .. everyone knows when i am cleaning they can hear me singing along to my i pod , and a nice hot spa bath every evening. helps take the aches from my bones . great for my arthritis
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2005, 08:05 AM
I go across the fields, there's a huge white stone I sit on and watch the world go by....There is never anyone else around, apart from cows...Lovely and peaceful..I make all my desicions there...
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2005, 10:19 AM
Originally Posted by Foxy
I tried to escape to my bedroom about 7.00 last night - I just couldn't take anymore of my four year olds talking, she's driving me crazy
I had been there about 1/2 hr and was just dozing off when I heard the enemy saying 'I'm going to see what mummy is doing' Oooh Nooooooooo, I think they forgot to cut the umbilical cord or something
:smt043 :smt043 :smt043
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

31-07-2005, 10:37 AM
Originally Posted by Moli
I go across the fields, there's a huge white stone I sit on and watch the world go by....There is never anyone else around, apart from cows...Lovely and peaceful..I make all my desicions there...
..me too Moli there is something very calming about the lazy grazing of cattle
..also with music ..classical played very loudly
..and by making bread again listening to classical music
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2005, 10:40 AM
I have a lovely long bath in darkness or with a candle,loads of bubbles, keep on topping it up when it gets cold. A glass of wine is good, but not really needed. I am totally flolopy and good for nothing when I get out!
Woofer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2005, 01:52 PM
If i have really had enough of oh moaning will escape on a toilet break for 20 mins with a book, will prob have one of the kids follow me though, if things get so bad i am gonna committe GBH then i will escape in the bath for an hour with a book. LOL
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-07-2005, 02:10 PM
very difficult to give an honest answer i couldīt really answer it, i never needed to escape even with family and children as foxy and bluemerle lover said mostly to busy to worry about it you always have something on your mind what you have to do. I am a very quiet person believe it or not and what i do, i do slow exact and quiet, very much different to Helen she is completely the opposite. I think my way to escape is to do something what i enjoy.

Fred.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >