View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2005, 07:59 PM
Thanks Mini, I found that interesting! (but very worrying - for me!! I'm paranoid now about getting it again and I run a mile when I see a bee now even though I have never been stung, it's a very frightening thing to happen to you I can tell you.)

Yes Carole of course Piritons are for humans aren't they and they're certainly ok according to our vets.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-07-2005, 08:07 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Thanks Mini, I found that interesting! (but very worrying - for me!! I'm paranoid now about getting it again and I run a mile when I see a bee now even though I have never been stung, it's a very frightening thing to happen to you I can tell you.)
Yes Carole of course Piritons are for humans aren't they and they're certainly ok according to our vets.
Edited sorry Helena totally missread this and thought you were allergic to bees and not just scared of them... If you are allergic to an antibiotic it will be written across your notes so don't be scared I know it is scary..I have been with a number of people who have gone into A/S.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2