View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shrap
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-02-2012, 02:36 PM
So the couple that were supposed to meet Cassie next week have split up and obviously can't get another dog until they know what's happening, which means Cassie is still looking for her forever home.
She'll be going on the SRS website once I've done her write up (after I've updated these threads)

She really is a fantastic girl. So cuddly, kissy and waggily. She loves her tummy rubs in typical staffy fashion.

She has 100% recall, she walks by my side on and off the lead. She knows "sit" "down" "wait" "bed" "crate" "paw" "spin" "off" and most importanty "no" lol!
She's fantastic with dogs although can be a bit growly for the first few days. She hated Dino at first but within a few days accepted him and now she sleeps on top of him and is utterly besotted!

She's great with my cats inside and outside, although I don't 100% trust her just yet. She's not great with other cats but this won't take long to work on. Once she knows the cats are off limits she settles down nicely and accepts them.

Come on guys, keep an eye out for a home for this beautiful wee girl. She deserves a settled home xx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2