Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2011, 09:55 AM
Are you very short then.......................... ? ETA Murf
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2011, 10:08 AM
Been bitten by a tiny pomeranian type dog that was tied up outside shops. My fault - bent to soothe it - it bit my finger - no blood drawn - much to my daughter's amusement!

Bitten by my own min pin whilst trying to cut away her tummy bandage after an op. Again no blood drawn and she was terrified.

Worse bite I ever had was from a horse lol! I was a teenager at the time but will never forget it - I couldn't get my hand back out of it's mouth!

Most blood drawn was from vicious swipes by cats.
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2011, 10:10 AM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
Are you very short then.......................... ? ETA Murf
it could have been the angle of the dangle....
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-11-2011, 10:12 AM
samson13
Dogsey Senior
Male 

11-11-2011, 10:12 AM
GSD He decided that I had overstepped the mark trying to retrieve an empty crisp packet from the floor of HIS house )

Labrador ( Unintentionally - Jasper was in attack mode trying to bite Samson and their stupid owner tried to intervene )
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2011, 10:15 AM
I've actually been more 'injured' by being jumped at and scratched up by dogs who were trying to get at my tiny dog that I'd picked up to get it away from them.

But biting is biting - jumping up and scratching isn't!

If the question were - what dogs have bitten your DOGS - the answers would be different. As they would be if it were what dogs have bitten your kids.
dog_geek
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-11-2011, 10:24 AM
Border Collie - My own In his defence he wasnt aiming for me but an Airedale. I was stupid enough to try and push his face the other way with my knee but misjudged it and basically put my knee right in his mouth. Got a nice little scar and ended up in a and e a few days later when it swelled up, turned a purple/black/yellow/green colour and could hardly walk.

Springer Spaniel - Again my own fault. Tried to take a bone off him in my grans garden. Bit my finger but no badly.

Border Collie - This was a bit random. Was running her around an agility course as I had done loads of times before and all of a sudden decided to grab my jeans and caught my skin. Let go as soon as I shouted OI!!! Never done it before and never did it again afterwards. Her owner thinks it might of been cuz of her last owners bf used to tease her pretending to kick her. So as I went to slow down to go round a jump by feet did a similar action but who knows!
WhichPets
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2011, 10:34 AM
Interesting to see hardly any of these are stereotyped aggressive dogs.

I got bitten at work on the finger by a daxie. My fault as I approached it but they had it in a public place and did not tell me not to.
My friend got bitten by a Lhasa type dog last week when being asked to fit a harness.
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2011, 10:37 AM
Staffy - but it was redirected as i was trying to split up a fight happening through the bars (kennels) and he turned and bit me just under the knee, i was in that much shock that he had hold of me, that i just shouted "thats enough" and he let go and moved on to out into the run where i was trying to put him, it wasn't until after and i had time to process that i realised just how much it hurt (sadly he was pts about a week later, as it turns out i wasn't the only member of staff he had bitten, i just hadn't been told about it)
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2011, 10:57 AM
Bitten by an English toy terrier for being on a swing .
A Border Collie for swinging on a rope swing .
A Cairn terrier cross for being an ill mannered child ( my fault that time )
Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »