View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2011, 06:46 PM
OI.............you haven't touched that magic bottle that I left for you a few posts up the page!!

When Bitz ruptured her cruciate ligament it was when she was spinning round, and there was no heat whatsoever in the leg afterwards BUT she couldn't put her foot to the floor for the several days until her op. Zena has had painkillers I know, but even so............perhaps there is hope there.

Ooops, just spotted that you have given the bottle a bashing!!!
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2011, 06:55 PM
Oi Mrs B.... I go leave ya for a few hours & all hell breaks loose! What ya playing at woman?!?

First off, don't worry about the people coming to look at the house. They are only human afterall and am more than sure they will understand. So dont you go getting those big Hyacinth applecatching knickers in a knot over that

Zena is telling you that she loves her current garden, and if she needs to limp for a couple of days to tell you she is staying put then so be it...

In all seriousness though I really do hope that she is ok, she maybe just chased a butterfly or something & fell the wrong way & gave it a sprain or maybe a thorn that you cant see through her fur?
It could be many things, I just hope with all my heart its nothing serious..

Huge hugs for you , Zena & Georgie from me, huge licks & paws from Ruby, Khal & Sasi xxxxxxxxx
rossi roo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-07-2011, 07:07 PM
so sorry to read about all your troubles i really hope zena is all better very soon & i agree with other posts the people viewing your house will wait untill you are ready i followed your link your house looks wonderful they will be back everything crossed for you all love petrina & rossi xs
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2011, 07:18 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
OI.............you haven't touched that magic bottle that I left for you a few posts up the page!!

When Bitz ruptured her cruciate ligament it was when she was spinning round, and there was no heat whatsoever in the leg afterwards BUT she couldn't put her foot to the floor for the several days until her op. Zena has had painkillers I know, but even so............perhaps there is hope there.

Ooops, just spotted that you have given the bottle a bashing!!!
You know me Sally, never miss an opportunity!! It's not often you have to get that bottle out nowadays is it!

Originally Posted by Rubster View Post
Oi Mrs B.... I go leave ya for a few hours & all hell breaks loose! What ya playing at woman?!?

First off, don't worry about the people coming to look at the house. They are only human afterall and am more than sure they will understand. So dont you go getting those big Hyacinth applecatching knickers in a knot over that

Zena is telling you that she loves her current garden, and if she needs to limp for a couple of days to tell you she is staying put then so be it...

In all seriousness though I really do hope that she is ok, she maybe just chased a butterfly or something & fell the wrong way & gave it a sprain or maybe a thorn that you cant see through her fur?
It could be many things, I just hope with all my heart its nothing serious..

Huge hugs for you , Zena & Georgie from me, huge licks & paws from Ruby, Khal & Sasi xxxxxxxxx
Lol at my big knickers there Bev No, it's something serious, she was going nuts out there at that dog, then this screaming hence the reason I raced out there, and I would have made it before I heard the screams had I been able to open the bladdy front door, but I was just taking the rugs up to go and hide them somewhere and they were caught under the door! Oh it's fate mate! This is the same couple from last week, who's car broke down the night they were coming, that's too spooky! I reckon if they actually do get round here to view they're gonna love it, so my guardian angel is trying desperate to stop 'em!!! Oh lordy, why is my life like this when I should be taking it easy! That vet spent more time rubbing MY back and going awwwww, than she spent looking at Zena's leg

She seems far too good on it now for it to be that serious, and my gut instinct is that foot, badly bruised maybe, broken toe perhaps? Shhhh, she's gone to bed in here with me, better be quiet....... xxx

Originally Posted by rossi roo View Post
so sorry to read about all your troubles i really hope zena is all better very soon & i agree with other posts the people viewing your house will wait untill you are ready i followed your link your house looks wonderful they will be back everything crossed for you all love petrina & rossi xs
Thanks rossie roo, it's a lovely house, but far too much to clean, life's too short, and although it's nice to spread ourselves out a bit in here, we need something smaller with a nice peaceful garden with no begger walking past with a yapping dog! I'm easily pleased!
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2011, 07:22 PM
Healing vibes for Zena xxxxxxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2011, 07:24 PM
Thanks Nes, she's sleeping like a baby now, awwww, poor little Zena, she doesn't deserve this She's actually LYING on that bad leg too?? Surely she wouldn't do that if it's that cruciate ligament, or even a broken toe Who knows, just gotta wait and see how she is tomorrow I suppose. I won't walk her, I'll listen to the vet and keep her resting until Wednesday morning.......heeeeeeeelp!!!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2011, 07:35 PM
Oh no - what a pain! I do hope it is nothing worse than a sprain, poor Zena!

Also just hope that the viewers understand the emergency and decide to come back for another look.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2011, 07:37 PM
Oh Aitch...... I really feel for you.....

It's just one thing after another eh, hon?

Good job you're a fighter!

x0x
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-07-2011, 07:44 PM
Oh heck H that's just what you don't need right now isn't it

Pulled muscles can be very paiful, perhaps it's that, in which case it should sort itself over time, I really hope it's nothing more serious, poor Zena, I also hope the pain killers work long enough for you and the vet to find out what's wrong.

Keep us posted please and here's hoping the house buyer will come back at some point.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2011, 07:58 PM
Thanks Kirsty, Vicki and H

Well, I think my own diagnosis is right, because I've just been poking around in that foot, and right in the middle on the top between the toes, the fur has gone and she seems in pain there, coz again, she starts lifting it, and the skin looks quite angry in there. Sooooo, I'm wondering if she caught that foot on the bit of wood at the bottom of our gate, on the corner, and it went between those toes, took the fur away and has bruised it badly. I've just given it a really good spray with some Savlon antisceptic spray and I'm hoping for the best. The skin is only angry, it's not broken anywhere although of course, I don't want to be poking about in there too deeply when I'm causing her discomfort (I'll let the vet do that bit!). I'm now going to put an ice pack on that foot and take it from there.
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »