View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2011, 12:22 PM
I hardly bath the puffs at all - only whens needed or it washes away all the natural oils, a good brush through and they will keep themselves clean.
I dont know of anyone that baths them that often to be fair, as its not good for the skin or hair - to me the more you bath the dryer the hair will become, then starts to breal. Bath before a show, and whens needed.

I uses wahl shampoos, diamond white and dirty beastie - and then a treseme (sp) conditioner.
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 08:58 PM
Just to update you after using the Episoothe shampoo
I thought it was great stuff,It lathered up well,i didnt need to use much at all,she was so soft afterwards and her coat was absolutely gleaming,that was a week or two ago and its still gleaming Smells lovely too and seems to have a very soothing effect. As a hairdresser im quite interested in shampoo's etc and with it being Non soap based i was interested to see how it woukd fare. I'd definately reccomend it :
What with that and the food change,her fur has grown back and she looks fab,
How's Daphni's coat coming along
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2011, 08:11 AM
Originally Posted by tink View Post
Just to update you after using the Episoothe shampoo
I thought it was great stuff,It lathered up well,i didnt need to use much at all,she was so soft afterwards and her coat was absolutely gleaming,that was a week or two ago and its still gleaming Smells lovely too and seems to have a very soothing effect. As a hairdresser im quite interested in shampoo's etc and with it being Non soap based i was interested to see how it woukd fare. I'd definately reccomend it :
What with that and the food change,her fur has grown back and she looks fab,
How's Daphni's coat coming along
its coming along ok, but her ears still look odd, ive been recomended to use mineral H on that ear. a woman in paps uses it on ear fringes..
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2