Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gizmoli626
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-04-2011, 10:02 PM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
I have looked at the Natural Dog Food company website and it states that it is the only product of its type in the UK to contain only natural vitamins so have you asked them what these are and why they are not listed on the labelling?

So what makes you want to change brands apart from this?

Both look much of a muchness to me, so if your dog is doing well on what you are currently giving him, ask the manufacturer for some information.
Was that to Rossi roo or myself?
rossi roo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-04-2011, 07:47 PM
Rossi was having very quiet spells he would be very lethargic no energy nothing obiviously wrong with him just not right so i started doing some research into diffrent dog foods & was supprised to find the super premium food he was on at the time had some very poor reviews so this started my search for a more natural dog food the natural dog food company caught my eye i spoke to them on the phone & was impressed as i have said Rossi did very well on the food we only had 6kg to try i kept reading the reviews & several suggested the lack of vits & mins could cause long term problems whites premium was reccomended to me & Rossi loved it but unfortunatly as we were introducing the whites he picked up a virus on the beach & has been unwell for a couple of weeks so i am unable to know if the food agrees with him or not ????
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2