View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jazmyn
New Member!
Female 

26-02-2011, 03:03 PM
No he is staying. Found someone to help out to prevent him being left. Which is what was happening too much. Hence my distress. I have had collies all my life, but didnt bargain on my business taking off to such a great extent so soon and before I was ready. Most of the time he comes with me everywhere but sometimes it isnt possible. Now I know for definite that when I am not about he is happy and having fun.

PS: And there is no way in hell my dog would ever have gone into kennels.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2011, 03:07 PM
Glad hes staying, although not sure why the option of rehoming him was put before getting a helping hand.

Your last statement tells it all from someone seconds ago willing to give up on a meant to be loved pet.
Jazmyn
New Member!
Female 

26-02-2011, 03:13 PM
Sorry you have the completely wrong idea here and you dont know me so do not make assumptions without knowing the full story. There is a heck of a lot more to it than meets the eye here, and whilst I appreciate you can only go by what you read, to judge someone without knowing is completely way off.

The dog IS loved, he IS staying and thats the last time I will post on the subject...Thank you!!
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2011, 03:15 PM
I dont need to judge facts are right there, you was rehoming the dog and in seconds decided you didnt 'need' to..Says it all...

Hope the dog has a happy life, glad hes loved I never said different.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2011, 03:20 PM
Originally Posted by Jazmyn View Post
No he is staying. Found someone to help out to prevent him being left. Which is what was happening too much. Hence my distress. I have had collies all my life, but didnt bargain on my business taking off to such a great extent so soon and before I was ready. Most of the time he comes with me everywhere but sometimes it isnt possible. Now I know for definite that when I am not about he is happy and having fun.

PS: And there is no way in hell my dog would ever have gone into kennels.

That is brilliant news I am really happy for both you and your dog. I hope you will stick around now, and definitely post some pics of your lad. There are loads of collie lovers on here
Jazmyn
New Member!
Female 

26-02-2011, 03:34 PM
Thank you Moobil. DevilDogz(love that name) sorry maybe I misunderstood you. But Buster is staying, I am so so relieved and happy. I jumped the gun thinking about rehoming him as when I posted earlier about it I was upset and thought maybe that was my only option, without exploring other options.

So I hope we can start again, and when I figure out how I will post photos and introduce myself and Buster prooperly.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2011, 03:37 PM
Thanks its a wee bit different as user names go - Yes would be nice to see some pictures, as said there are lots of BC fans here. Your lad is just a wee bit younger than mine
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2