Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 02:27 PM
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
Bless her was she shocked about the chicken head? She sounds like she will be very helpful soon though, she's got the energy and enthusism, well it sounds like it, and now she's dispatched her first one, just hope that she doesn't bring all of her prizes indoors .
Our Top chicken stands no nonscence If Mo is anything like my sons JRT all dead rats are brought in as a gift
Originally Posted by spockky boy View Post
Can you ost her down this way... I have a family of mice and rats for her to train on and sort in my horses feed shed!

She looks very pleased with herself though!
She was, although I have had to put some wooden panels along the bottom of the back gate as she realised one made its escape underneath
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Well done Mojo
Im so chuffed mate....she's a darling, can not wait for you to meet her...Andy will love her
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Awww, she is so cute, even with a dead rat hanging out of her mouth

If she were mine though, I would maybe train her to pop them into the rubbish bin rather than bring them indoors
Now thats a good idea A little Mojo ratting bin
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 04:42 PM
Well done Mojo! Don't try doing 'swop' with any of your catch for someones dinner though (x)
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 09:02 PM
Originally Posted by k9paw View Post
Well done Mojo! Don't try doing 'swop' with any of your catch for someones dinner though (x)
Could you imagin Pats face if she did
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 09:08 PM
Aww she is so clever, rats freak me out,don't mind pet ones, but wild ones Eurghhh

She looks so proud of herself too
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 09:11 PM
Ooh err Mojo , you got it ! You have your work cut out with this lady Steph but she must bring you so much fun !
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 09:13 PM
Originally Posted by Moonstone View Post
Aww she is so clever, rats freak me out,don't mind pet ones, but wild ones Eurghhh

She looks so proud of herself too
Well I have one or two adults keep coming under the fence here with (at the moment) 8 babies as we have chickens they are a pest (the rats not the chickens ) Mojo came to us at the right time, and she is proving that my instinct was right....she will be a brill worker

and a gorgeous pet
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 09:18 PM
Originally Posted by TomtheLurcher View Post
Ooh err Mojo , you got it ! You have your work cut out with this lady Steph but she must bring you so much fun !
Maureen, she is pure delight
She doesn't mess in the house, asks to go out, comical, recall is brill, walks without a lead and stays close, follows me everywhere even sits on the chair when I have a bath, asks for her meals (no getting away with that then ) sits, begs and gives her paw, and is proving rats have nothing on her
I am SOOOOOO blessed that she found me

And Patrick adores her
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 09:18 PM
Well done Mojo, impressive for such a titchy girl
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 09:20 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Well I have one or two adults keep coming under the fence here with (at the moment) 8 babies as we have chickens they are a pest (the rats not the chickens ) Mojo came to us at the right time, and she is proving that my instinct was right....she will be a brill worker

and a gorgeous pet

Oh God, I am useless with rats,(I'm an embarrassment to my country roots) sounds like the perfect match for you and the chickens, bless her.

Meant to say she is gorgeous too
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 09:20 PM
Well done Mojo! Nice to see dogs "fit for purpose"!

Cherry found a (dead) mouse on the woods once and was so proud of herself swaggering about holding it in her mouth! She was most indignant when I made her drop it!
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >