View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Azz
Administrator
Male 

03-02-2011, 03:09 PM
I was thinking about this last night, and think there is a good case to now open up our serious sections... given that we're now one of the busiest dog forums in the world - if you measure by posts we're the largest UK dog forum and largest English-language dog forum in the world.

I think we need to start covering certain topics (such as Raw and 'special diets') in our Diet section (via sub sections) and we should consider expanding our health and even training sections too. Such as sub-sections for common ailments, how many of us go through things like canine epilepsy and cancer? And that's only two that I've gone through myself!

Training section could be opened up too - I will post an announcement later and see what everyone else thinks, so please do comment in that thread as well, so others can see there is support for the Raw feeders section if nothing else.
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2011, 03:30 PM
I personally don't like forums with too many subsections so I'm not sure I'd be keen on loads more being added. I like having the seperate raw section because there's quite a lot of people who feed raw on here but I think too many subsections will look cluttered and make the forum harder to navigate/use
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2011, 05:08 PM
I think a subsection for raw feeding would be a good idea.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

03-02-2011, 05:56 PM
OK guys - proposed it as a sub-section in the latest announcement: http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=141041

Closing this thread for now..
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2