25-01-2011, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by shaunclemens View Post
what area are these dogs in. example london
Yorkshire.
shaunclemens
Dogsey Junior
Male 

25-01-2011, 08:11 PM
were about in yorkshire please i no of a chinese family in barrow who were wanting huskies, im not back in work to see them till next week though
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 08:17 PM
were about in yorkshire please i no of a chinese family in barrow who were wanting huskies, im not back in work to see them till next week though
South , where is Barrow?
shaunclemens
Dogsey Junior
Male 

25-01-2011, 08:21 PM
its best to look on a map to be honest as i know way there but not 100% how to explain. its about a hour away from whitehaven.
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 08:28 PM
Do you think they would be suitable? Of course it is up to the owner where they go, I know a decent , 'together' forever home is very important to her.
shaunclemens
Dogsey Junior
Male 

25-01-2011, 08:36 PM
ill be honest i only know them from work i dont know them personally. in work they seem nice a bit tight but i think thats just with business. they have big back garden aswell in there home. ill try chat with them when i see them and ill see if there suitable if not then i wouldnt recomend. i want every dog to go to a forever home.

i would take them myself but im only in a flat and even as big as my garden is it wouldnt be fair to keep 3 dogs here.
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 08:40 PM
ill be honest i only know them from work i dont know them personally. in work they seem nice a bit tight but i think thats just with business. they have big back garden aswell in there home. ill try chat with them when i see them and ill see if there suitable if not then i wouldnt recomend. i want every dog to go to a forever home.

i would take them myself but im only in a flat and even as big as my garden is it wouldnt be fair to keep 3 dogs here.
Ok, keep me posted please and lets keep our fingers crossed for these dogs xxxxxxx
shaunclemens
Dogsey Junior
Male 

25-01-2011, 08:45 PM
would it be possible for a picture or 2 please?
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2011, 06:01 PM
Hi, sorry just seen the post asking for a pic. Will get one on. The owner has asked me if I can suggest anything. She has tried the RSPCA, they said the dogs could be split up if they get involved. The owner doesn't want this. Another local sancutuary have said they are full. Any suggestions? Any Husky places that will take two, no papers and rehome together? There are some lovely Husky owners on here, anyone know anyone suitable who wants to boys?
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2011, 06:03 PM
Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
Hi, sorry just seen the post asking for a pic. Will get one on. The owner has asked me if I can suggest anything. She has tried the RSPCA, they said the dogs could be split up if they get involved. The owner doesn't want this. Another local sancutuary have said they are full. Any suggestions? Any Husky places that will take two, no papers and rehome together? There are some lovely Husky owners on here, anyone know anyone suitable who wants to boys?
have u spoke to mick?
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >