View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-12-2010, 08:33 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning g all.

Good news about yesterday Vicki, lets hope it continues today and you get to keep Shirley.

Finishing off mums dinners today and running them over while she is still away and then I will not go over to see her till the following week. Sounds mean but I just need a break and to meet my friend for lunch on the 6th who I haven't seen for a long while due to other things always getting in the way. For her and me.

Have a good day all.
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2010, 10:00 AM
Morning all, we had a very muddy walk in the fog this morning but was quiet which was good. Hope everyone has a good day
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2010, 10:14 AM
Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
morning all

must remember not to get angry with talk talk and take it out on an innocent laptop...have now broken it and feel a plank...

hope everyone stays safe and has a good day

suex
Morning Sue

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
Hope Mya's soon better for you Vicki, it seems to be hanging around this upset tum doesn't it. Hope you also have an easy day today, your temp sounds a real gem you don't want to lose.
My gas boiler is being serviced today, so I have to sit in till he has been, lets hope he comes early, but sods law says it will more than likely be nearer 4.30 this afternoon.
I have persauded Charly to have a flu jab today as people are dropping like flies with it round here and she has some very important A level exams coming up , so can't afford to get it.
Have a good day everyone and praying for more improvement in Ollie Lynn
Morning Bev

Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all

A dull, wet morning again this morning, the good thing about the snow is that it made everywhere appear light and bright, never mind, at least we can get out and about again.

Nothing much planned for today...hope you all have a good one
Morning Sheree

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning g all.

Good news about yesterday Vicki, lets hope it continues today and you get to keep Shirley.

Finishing off mums dinners today and running them over while she is still away and then I will not go over to see her till the following week. Sounds mean but I just need a break and to meet my friend for lunch on the 6th who I haven't seen for a long while due to other things always getting in the way. For her and me.

Have a good day all.
Morning Lynn

Originally Posted by k9paw View Post
Morning all, we had a very muddy walk in the fog this morning but was quiet which was good. Hope everyone has a good day
Morning H

lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2010, 10:52 AM
Morning everyone

Busy day for me, got to go visit my friend in Invergordon, I really don't have time for it but I haven't seen her in ages and have to make an effort.

Once I'm back, the plan is to shampoo the carpets and iron. Then once that's done I can relax and catch up with the studies.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2010, 11:33 AM
Morning Vicki,
Morning All,

Not up to a lot today, my wifey has a hospital appt this afternoon so we're about to have brunch then after the hospital we're going to pop to the cinema and then out for dinner! We're making the most of not having kids with us for a week

Have a lovely day everyone!
Lorna. x
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2010, 11:37 AM
Morning Vicki , morning all

Exciting morning , my online sales items arrived today , I got some new boots and some Cath Kidston kitchen stuff to complete my set , all half price , like xmas all over again lol

only downside was Bella had done a poo in the hallway just as the delivery man arrived ! Yuk !

have a good day everybody
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2010, 12:52 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Morning everyone

Busy day for me, got to go visit my friend in Invergordon, I really don't have time for it but I haven't seen her in ages and have to make an effort.

Once I'm back, the plan is to shampoo the carpets and iron. Then once that's done I can relax and catch up with the studies.
Afternoon Lorraine

Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
Morning Vicki,
Morning All,

Not up to a lot today, my wifey has a hospital appt this afternoon so we're about to have brunch then after the hospital we're going to pop to the cinema and then out for dinner! We're making the most of not having kids with us for a week

Have a lovely day everyone!
Lorna. x
Afternoon Lorna

Originally Posted by TomtheLurcher View Post
Morning Vicki , morning all

Exciting morning , my online sales items arrived today , I got some new boots and some Cath Kidston kitchen stuff to complete my set , all half price , like xmas all over again lol

only downside was Bella had done a poo in the hallway just as the delivery man arrived ! Yuk !

have a good day everybody
Afternoon Maureen

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2