Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-12-2010, 12:46 AM
Originally Posted by kirstymomo View Post
I love your last sentence!! This is soooo true haha! If you drive a mile radius around my house I'm pretty sure you will find at least 10 Indians... no exaggeration! Maybe this is why I love Indian food so much!
You don't live in Dunfermline do you? We must be the capital town of takeaways, I can't imagine any other town having so many. I lived in Rosyth for about 13 years and I used to get a takeaway at least once a month, sometimes weekly. They didn't even have to ask my name, they recognised my voice when I phoned. I always imagined that if they saw me in the street they would say oh there's Mrs chicken curry and 4 chipatis
kirstymomo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-12-2010, 12:49 AM
Originally Posted by 1cutedog View Post
You don't live in Dunfermline do you? We must be the capital town of takeaways, I can't imagine any other town having so many. I lived in Rosyth for about 13 years and I used to get a takeaway at least once a month, sometimes weekly. They didn't even have to ask my name, they recognised my voice when I phoned. I always imagined that if they saw me in the street they would say oh there's Mrs chicken curry and 4 chipatis
Haha no I live near Falkirk! Its crazy how many currys Scottish people eat haha ... We have a curry night on a Saturday and phone up the same place and they always recognise you haha! There is another Indian that does thee most amazing korma and whenever I walk in they say "Veg korma, no mushrooms, with rice" haha! Quite embarrassing although funny
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2