Our sister sites
Our sister sites
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2010, 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
I loved my vito!
Yippeee someone who has had one. We want one that is more like a taxi, ref windows etc Wont be till next year. What is so great about them? It is OH that decided that is the van for us!! XXxxxx
daved
New Member!
Male 

04-12-2010, 08:43 PM
Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
4x4 but we are looking at a Vito for next year.
Weve got a vito, a great van, as small as a big jeep but will take 4 big crates in the back and still have room for luggage.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2010, 08:53 PM
I've got a sleek, silver shiny bimmer and I loooooove it! It's the next one down from the M3, the 330ci sports coupe, and it's super fast and luxurious (oh I like a bit of luxury)..........whereas when the dogs are with me, I'm in my tatty old skip, aka the Vauxhall Astra estate and I loooove that too coz it's very flingable (i'm a bit of a nutter behind the wheel ) and never lets me down (I hope that isn't the kiss of death I've given it there!)
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2010, 09:04 PM
Originally Posted by daved View Post
Weve got a vito, a great van, as small as a big jeep but will take 4 big crates in the back and still have room for luggage.
That is great, thanks Daved xxxxx
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2010, 09:07 PM
I got myself a metallic grey Nissan Note as beginning of November. Just love it. So easy to drive & so very comfortable!
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2010, 09:08 PM
I drive...........my fella mad

We've got a mazda 6 estate, I had to get rid of my favourite ever green mini because Paul got a van for work and 3 vehicles is just silly

The mazda is terrible for petrol
Jfk
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-12-2010, 12:09 AM
Mines a ford tourneo minibus, 9 seater. Rear 3 seats have been removed with caging up top and storage below. Not the best pulling vehicle I've owned but it's great on a dog level and still leaves 6 human seats.
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2010, 07:04 AM
Yippeee someone who has had one. We want one that is more like a taxi, ref windows etc Wont be till next year. What is so great about them? It is OH that decided that is the van for us!! XXxxxx
This was mine

It was fab to drive , bloody nippy, started every time (until we had a key fault)
They are prone to electrical faults mine had a speedo that read double for a year, & then no dashboard at all!!!!(to add mine was old & Cheap!)

I must take some pics of the new van!
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2010, 08:51 AM
4x4 but we are looking at a Vito for next year.
thats not a car...thats a type of vehicle LOL..
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-12-2010, 09:07 AM
I drive a Nissan Murano 4x4 soft roader as opposed to an off roader bought new in 2006 and no plans to change it, which speaks volumes really. It easily accomodates all the dogs and is fast enough to keep me happy, although not remotely economical. We also have a Mazda RX8 sports car for fun, no use for the dogs and again not remotely economical, the OH also has a Ka for his commute to and from work.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >