View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2010, 01:13 PM
I would say Arden Grange is the better of the two.
spanielnut
New Member!
Female 

28-11-2010, 04:19 PM
Thanks everyone!! I weighed his food out today and i have been overfeeding him ive been feeding him the amount for a 30kg adult dog. So im cutting it down. Ive already fed him less today than what hes been getting and all is nice and firm so far!! Really pleased and i hope he does well on this food because i really like AG and my other dogs look amazing on it (also bit easier to feed all the same so great all round)
*SJ*
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-11-2010, 05:58 PM
Arden Grange has the better ingredients. Google dogfoodanalysis and then have a look on the independent reviews on them both.
kate_7590
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2010, 07:16 PM
Originally Posted by nickmcmechan View Post
AG has superior ingredients

At 15 wks he may not be ready for dried food yet - have you thought about mixing wet with dry, being a lab he may have a soft pallet

Also, I've found my Lab X does better on fish based foods so I use AG Salmon and Rice. She doesn't do well on Chicken Based meals.

Maybe mix (Sainsbury's Skinless and Boneless in Olive Oil) thorugh as well.
I dont understand this statement... Puppys can eat dry food just the same as wet. Infact both my dogs had just dry kibble when they were pups one from 16weeks and one from 8weeks, and it hasnt done them any harm at all. Puppy kibble is a 'complete' food so doesnt need to be mixed with anything.

I used to feed wainwrights but have no experience of arden grange sorry.

If arden grange suits him id say stick with it
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2