View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2010, 07:51 PM
Awww, you'l all be able to sleep well tonight now, that's a relief! It's imperative you stick with that exercise regime the vet has given you, but you already know that I'm sure, then it will have a chance to heal nicely. So glad you got him seen to and out of pain. Good luck with him now.
Rolosmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2010, 08:47 PM
Glad to hear it sounds like nothing too serious and that hopefully the painkillers will help him till it heals.

What a worry, i am only just learning about all of the quirky things that are normal for a dog, so lots makes me worry, so this would have had me frantic!
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2010, 08:57 PM
What a relief it must be for you to know that it is nothing serious. Horrible to hear a dog yelling in pain as you feel so useless. Goodness, they are a worry aren't they.
cliffy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-11-2010, 09:14 PM
thanks everyone. He just wants to lie down. He doesnt want to walk anywhere, not even a few yards outside , he just lay down. I'm supposing if he really wants to go to the loo he can make it into the garden with a bit of help.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2010, 12:34 PM
How's your boy doing this morning? Has he managed to get himself outside? I'm really hoping for you that the pain meds worked for him to ease his pain. Please let us know if you can and all the very best with him.xx
cliffy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-11-2010, 03:14 PM
Clifford has been feeling very sorry for himself all day. He did go into the garden briefly this morning but has been lying down most of the time. When the doorbell went he did go to investigate normally wagging his tail, which makes me think he is trying to avoid pain than is actually feeling it. I think that when he hurt himself he was really shocked. Very relieved to see him acting normally when he forgets about it.
He's not eaten much though, just a little bit of cheese.
Thankyou for your kind wishes and will keep you posted!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2010, 03:42 PM
I really feel for you Charmain, after hearing Mo scream in pain I know how distressing it is.
He probably isn't eating because of the pain, Mo didn't eat for a day or so either.
I hope that as soon as those meds kick in he will feel better.
Hugs to you both. Let us know how he goes on.
cliffy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-11-2010, 11:24 PM
A quiet day for Clifford but he did go for a gentle little stroll this evening and seemed to forget his discomfort-and he ate his dinner which was a relief.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2010, 12:10 AM
sounds like he's on the mend.

Glad everything has turned out reasonably ok. He'll be running around again in a few days. In the meantime, plenty of TLC
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2010, 07:07 AM
Nothing worse than a dog screaming in pain, in my opinion....

Pleased to hear Clifford appears to be on the mend...

*Hugs* x0x0x
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >