View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Northernsoulgirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2010, 07:20 PM
I suppose it depends where you are. If I lived in the UK I certainly wouldn't, I didn't always buy a paper then, usually the saturday and sunday ones only. However, I do like to go online on a daily basis and read the Daily Mail stuff. It keeps me in touch with what's going on at home and I do find the gossip quite entertaining at times. SO I might well think about subscribing if it wasn't silly money.
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-10-2010, 10:06 PM
Originally Posted by Delos View Post
I'm very confused by the Business model I saw the Times now has a subscription online version. Why would anyone pay for this when they can get news from other sources such as the BBC for free.

I will be really surprised if these remain subscription services.
the times is the same company as news of the world....news international, rupert murdoch.

they announced subscription services for all their titles about a month ago.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2010, 10:12 PM
Defo not!...
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2010, 05:56 AM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
No, I would't pay but then I don't buy 'newspapers' (a waste of paper IMO) anyway. I can get all the news I need from the radio.
Same here.

Sometimes on Saturday I buy The Sun comic for Baz as he likes the sport. Have to say, it's less than 10 minutes later that it's in the recyc bnin

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2