Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by sutty View Post
No Dawn, he is Mahlek as are most of mine, with the exception of Inca, she is Shoshone and Star is my breeding. In what way do you think his head is strong, do you mean broader or deeper perhaps, all 3 of my males heads differ from the girls as they are def more masculine and there is no mistaking them for females. Although I do like his full mask as opposed to both Moon and Tukki who have no masks, just the widows peak type markings
Ahh ok, he just looks much coarser than the others and the others are what I prefer, nothing meant by that, as you know, just individual preference. It looks like he could be a much heavier dog all over, I prefer a more balanced, athletic look, but certainly not "light" in any way. I have noticed in the last year or two, a lot are much heavier, is this a trend? From the side his head looks like it could be very jowelly when his mouth is shut, loose skin around his lips?
STGSD
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 01:11 PM
Stunners!!!
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 06:37 PM
Lovely pics Sue, love the silver girl xxxx

Originally Posted by Berger View Post
I have to say, I love all NIs and think that they are such stunning looking dogs, I do prefer the full masks.
Nanook reminds me of WW's Shunka who is one of my fav dogsey dogs. I think the full masks remind of the the dog from "the littlest hobo" which I always loved as a child.
One of Shunka's nicknames is Hobo as he is a spitting image of him!! (there is a thread about this on here) And thanks for the compliment, greatly appreciated xxxxx

Ref head shape, I know what you mean Dawn, Thunder's father pretty much has the same head shape. There are a few NIDs out there with the same shape of head, but not many, in my experience.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 08:51 PM
Aww Bless Both gorgeous Thanks for sharing x
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 09:58 PM
Beautiful! Don't envy you the water and mud those coats hold though!
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2010, 11:24 PM
gorgeous pics
GSDlover4ever
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-09-2010, 11:46 PM
Lovely dogs.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2