Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2010, 08:58 AM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Morning Jackie and all,
Thanks for the update on Vickis hols yesterday. Hope you have a nice relaxing Sunday.

I'm off to prune the plum tree, it has caught some nasty illness so I'm going to give it a good 'haircut' with chain saw, lopers, pruning shears, and any other weapons I can lay my hands on
Morning Harvey. You're welcome. Good luck with the plum tree!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2010, 10:50 AM
Morning All,

Well garden for me today, already been round to let my friends' dog Brock the laughing Lab out They are away at the moment. Poor pup, he didn't know whether to say hello or pee first Thankfully the bladder took over the brain.

Cutting the back grass, got a lawnmower at last so tackling the grass, hoping Dad will come round with his petrol strimmer first though so I can get it to a length the mower can handle. It's too long atm for the mower to cope with.

After that it's Davie's bomb site again...
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2010, 11:31 AM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Morning All,

Well garden for me today, already been round to let my friends' dog Brock the laughing Lab out They are away at the moment. Poor pup, he didn't know whether to say hello or pee first Thankfully the bladder took over the brain.

Cutting the back grass, got a lawnmower at last so tackling the grass, hoping Dad will come round with his petrol strimmer first though so I can get it to a length the mower can handle. It's too long atm for the mower to cope with.

After that it's Davie's bomb site again...
Afternoon Lorraine. Good luck with the garden
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2