View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2010, 07:54 PM
{{{{HUGS}}}} hun, hope that shoulder is back in and not hurting too bad... don't let some numpty put you off hun, you have every right to walk your gorgeous dogs where you like. You are not in the wrong here, remember that!!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2010, 08:08 PM
Don't you dare let this bully get to you! She was in the wrong, not you, your dogs were well behaved...hers was not. How dare she have a go at you for something you didn't do while you were hurt and obviously in distress! What a cow!

Hon, seriously, I hate a bully, can't stand them and think that someone who bullies has serious issues.

You go back to your walk and don't let her get you down at all hon.
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2010, 08:17 PM
You poor thing. Hope your shoulder is feeling better. Sounds like her dog was getting protective over the bitch. Certainly nothing you did wrong so please dont beat yourself up over it. Some people in life are born with no understanding of the world around them and go through life blaming everyone for their mistakes. She is a pleb. She was born a pleb. She will live her life as a pleb. She will be an old lady pleb blaming everyone else when she wacks their ankles with her tartan shopping trolly. Do not waste another tear on her. Karma. That will get her in the end. Chin up. I'd let your 2 savages play with Tilly anytime. xx
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2010, 08:27 PM
She was in the wrong not you, and she should take responsibilty. Don't let her get to you, and go back there with your head held high, and show her how well your dogs do behave.
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2010, 08:29 PM
you poor thing xx she was defo in the wrong stupid woman! I hope your shoulder is ok xx
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2010, 08:39 PM
I agree with everyone else......You did nothing wrong

I can't believe some people, you can't even go out on a lovely evening walk, without getting abused What is this world coming too

*Hugs*
SibeVibe
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-06-2010, 08:53 PM
You know you weren't in the wrong L.............Jacub just told you

You should have thrown up the Bat Signal. GB would have been there in a ginger flash

{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}} and waste no more tears on that sort.

Take care.

Seoniad. xxx
astle9
Dogsey Senior
Male 

30-06-2010, 08:55 PM
go back just go back and stand your ground, most of the divvies will be gone when the sunshine ends.
Somedays i just despair at other people.
Dale's mum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-06-2010, 09:14 PM
I'm not surprised you're upset, but don't let her put you off.
It sounds as if the lab's owner was at least sympathetic so there are some nicer people about. Just your bad luck to meet the wrong sort.
I think if I was in that situation I'd try to get a friend to walk there with me next time, just to boost my confidence.
Remember you did nothing wrong. Maybe she was already upset about something else and took it out on you
aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-06-2010, 09:25 PM
She's a fool, just ignore her!!! Hope your shoulder feels better soon hun.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >