Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
ohh dear charging more again for silly things, also stay clear if there DLRC
I don't see what's wrong with a boxer having a tail
And whats DLRC mean?
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2010, 12:14 AM
Dog Lover Registration Club - Was started by a well known puppy farmer, for anyone that couldnt register there pups with the KC.. Its just a piece of paper, doesnt mean much..but to me any breeders that registers with them, stands in the unethical box...

I quite like boxers with tails
Jadey
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-05-2010, 12:18 AM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
Dog Lover Registration Club - Was started by a well known puppy farmer, for anyone that couldnt register there pups with the KC.. Its just a piece of paper, doesnt mean much..but to me any breeders that registers with them, stands in the unethical box...

I quite like boxers with tails
Ahh thank you i'll stay well clear of any that say this then

Our three all had docked tails but my cousin has a brindle at the moment with a tail she's lovely
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

31-05-2010, 07:45 AM
Originally Posted by Jadey View Post
Aww thank you i would appreciate that

Yeah we will probably go by that age before we get our second. OH has already said i'm bound to end up with other animals before our second pup so i'll always be busy!

And yeah we were looking at around that price, should a good breeder generally mention health tests when advertising a puppy or do they leave you to ask them? As my uncles buying a Mini Schnauzer and it wasn't advertised with health tests but they went to go and see and the breeder showed them some certificates i think showing they had been health tested? I always thought a breeder would advertise this fact? The boxers i've seen in my area usually range from £450 to £700.

One advertisement at the moment i've seen is;

The puppies with a full tail are £550. I take it this is the newest thing to charge more for in a litter? Bobtail boxers.
Does nto sound like they are KC registered by that add...

Beware of breeders telling you they are selling bobtails...some peopel have jumped onto the wagon , and are exploiting the price ...

The pedigrees she mentioned in the add are all good ones, but that alone makes the wonder why said pups are not registered.. ??

Not all breeders will advertise on their sites or adds about health tests but when speaking to them, they will either give you the info or you can ask.

They should have a certificate of proof for the health results of the dam, (and sire if they own it) it should be either 0 or 1

If you are really serious about getting a pup, I will ask around for you..

How far are you willing to travel, and whats your price limit.

P.S, re= bobtails, there are genuine ones out there from good breeders, if you are interested in them, give Kristen a pm..... (boxercracy) she will help you there, she breeds and owns them herself/
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2010, 08:25 AM
You need KC registration which these don't have. Not sure about showing the bob tails either? Anyone know?

rune
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

31-05-2010, 09:35 AM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
You need KC registration which these don't have. Not sure about showing the bob tails either? Anyone know?

rune
yes, you can show a bobtail boxer.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2