Female 

30-04-2010, 06:16 AM
That would be brilliant Phil. I will look forward to seeing the photos
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2010, 08:29 AM
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
We've been thinking about Uist for next year - I've discovered somebody doing some PhD work on the ecology of the St Kilda fieldmouse spending about 4-5 months a year on Kilda in 5 week stints. He's given me a few tips and names for a trip over St Kilda.
We wouldn't mind Uist. Keep us posted. I am sure I have seen trips to St Kilda advertised somehwere I remember it as I thought they didn't do things like that. Anyhow, goodluck xxxxx
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2010, 08:31 AM
ps is anyone else in love with Reuben , what a lovely, sweet natured boy. His manner around the animals reminds me of our eldest, shame that can't be said for my other two!!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2010, 10:57 AM
Reuben is the star of the show as far as I am concerned His personality is just like my big collie, Moss
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2010, 07:15 AM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Reuben is the star of the show as far as I am concerned His personality is just like my big collie, Moss
Awww, Moss sounds lovely xxxxx I wonder what Reubens' story is, I know he was from a shelter in Bristol (if memory serves correctly) but that is all I know.
ChristineGibson
New Member!
Female 

05-05-2010, 10:56 AM
I am Monty's mum and a new user of Dogsey. We love Reuben, of course.
Does anyone have any idea how to convince Monty to train him? (I didn't manage with Monty so why am I surprised about the dog?)
ChristineGibson
New Member!
Female 

05-05-2010, 05:05 PM
Yes, Reuben came from a Bristol rescue where he had been handed in by a couple where illness meant they could not keep him. He was eight months old.
It was an instant love match!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2010, 05:19 PM
Wow! Welcome Monty's mum! Reuben looks fairly well behaved on the TV, if a little crackers (like one of my border collies ) Are there any particular issues that Monty has with him?
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2010, 08:09 PM
I am just watching this week's episode and saw Reubs trying the agility course... The jumping up and nipping when excited is pure B Collie!

I think he would do very well if given some structured training; in the meantime he's a lovely, charismatic dog.... if a little naughty
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2010, 08:16 PM
Originally Posted by MerlinsMum View Post
I am just watching this week's episode and saw Reubs trying the agility course... The jumping up and nipping when excited is pure B Collie!

I think he would do very well if given some structured training; in the meantime he's a lovely, charismatic dog.... if a little naughty
My very laidback GSD, Flame, used to do that when we did agility - it was the only thing that used to get her really excited!

Reubs looks GSD x (possibly) Lab?
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >