View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-02-2010, 04:10 PM
The 'Everlasting treat ball' , Orka toys and Rubber Pig which may be the same one AmyH has

I also have a supply of 'safe' baby cuddly toys from the charity shop (no removable eyes or bead fillings and only allowed under supervision) the longest lasting of these is a Winnie the Poo and a teddy which cost 75p each and have lasted 18months.
AmyH-Cornwall
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-02-2010, 04:56 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
Mine love the Wubba - even after they`ve de-squeaked it.
Oh yeh forgot about the Wubba's, Monty has 2, a normal one and a snugga one! I also think they are great toys!

Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
The 'Everlasting treat ball' , Orka toys and Rubber Pig which may be the same one AmyH has

I also have a supply of 'safe' baby cuddly toys from the charity shop (no removable eyes or bead fillings and only allowed under supervision) the longest lasting of these is a Winnie the Poo and a teddy which cost 75p each and have lasted 18months.
The pig is great, I really must get him another, so he has one that snorts lol! What are Orka toys Meg??
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-02-2010, 05:09 PM
Originally Posted by AmyH-Cornwall View Post
Oh yeh forgot about the Wubba's, Monty has 2, a normal one and a snugga one! I also think they are great toys!

The pig is great, I really must get him another, so he has one that snorts lol! What are Orka toys Meg??
Here Amy so far Chloe hasn't managed to destroy the jack..

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&k...l_6rb8efg0ot_b
cava14una
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2010, 05:22 PM
These are Zymi's ultimate let me at it toy
http://www.pet-needs.co.uk/site/imag...ures%20041.jpg

They are available from here and no place else as far as I know
http://www.pet-needs.co.uk/site/cata...p?id=5&sid=144

They usually have a stand at Crufts if you were going.

I have a constant supply of them not because they wear out easily but because I keep chucking them up tres into rivers etc, my aim is dire

Not wildly exciting to look at but both Zymi and Braid adored them beyond any other toy and Zymi who is VERY destructive just can't kill them.

Also they are very light so can be played with indoors at least the smallest one can.
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2010, 06:23 PM
The best things we've ever bought Monty are his treat ball which he never tires off.

We also bought him a rubber kong frisbee once which is more than worth the money - no longer do i have to fight with him for a frisbee that has ragged edges from being chewed and no longer does he cut his mouth open on the plastic ones.

We also just recently bought him one of these and it's another good purchase:

http://www.mutleyandmog.co.uk/dog/do...istic-bone-tug

Am off to look up these Tug-a-Jug things as they sound good and I am also thinking of buying a Kong at some point as well.
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2010, 06:55 PM
My dogs are also Kong fans; black ones for Elroy who is a tough chewer.

Nylabones are a firm fav in here as well, again Elroy loves chewing at them, Willow has gotten more into them since seeing how much enjoyment El gets outta them.

I'd also say treatballs for dry fed dogs.

Rope toys, whilst they can get destroyed give much fun here.

PAH do a honking duck/phesant toy. They used to last ages and seemed quite tough, though I do wonder if they've started making them with less good quality materials since the last one Santa got Elroy at Xmas lasted less than two mins. (Previous one lasted about 10 months.)
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2010, 07:50 PM
A good mentally challenging toy is the range by Nina Ottenson. They are not cheap but my Kerry bitch Cherry loves a challenge and you have to take plastic bones out and slide blocks to get treats.

You can see them on e-bay by typing in "Nina dog toys"
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2