View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2010, 03:08 PM
Diesel is peter pan hes only three and a half (and starting to go grey already) but if hes inside hes either trying to get on my lap and tell me all about his day, carrying his teddies round or if he really wants attention he will pick up his toy he got for secret santa and will squeek it until someone plays with him Honey is four and acts it, she will still play with toys, take them from the bed into the livingroom and throw them about (watch out if your sat in there lol) but she prefers having one on one time and cuddles, on walks they both love to run, although Honey would rather spend time with her people often on walks.
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2010, 05:05 PM
Flynn is approaching 3 and I often get asked how old he is. When I tell them there are always raised eyebrows simply because he acts like a buffoon and shows very little maturity ever. I have noticed that within the past few weeks however, he will often walk ahead of me very calmly, watching the other dogs as they run about chasing rabbits. This is unusual since the concept of walking rather than running had passed him by previously.

I've had a couple of comments from people thinking Jessie is a pup when in fact she is the oldest out of the gang.

Jed is 4 going on 14. He's very slow and ponderous, walks with his head hanging like an old knacker and doesnt want to play most of the time. He only comes alive if he scents pheasant, rabbit or squirrel. I suppose I shouldnt complain because I couldnt handle more than one wacky dog.
Luckypirate
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-02-2010, 05:41 PM
Jet's 7, which is pretty scary. Still, the only sign that he's that age is a sprinkling of grey under his chin.
Other than that, he's as crazy as ever =] I dread the day he starts to slow down though...
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2010, 06:46 PM
Molly (Westie) is 6.5 years old and although she's very active when she wants to be, she often ambles about like an old woman! She's very bright though and learns things quickly.

Roxy (Basenji x BC), however, is 9 years old, has little in the way of brains and has a short concentration span - and I do mean that. She is very bouncy and very lively and generally acts like a stupid clown. Aside from the few white hairs on the ginger bits on her face, you'd never know she was that age.

People often assume Roxy's the puppy and Molly's the old lady!
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2010, 07:00 PM
I was told by a trainer that the reason Tilly is still so puppy like is that she's imature due to being spade before her first season. I would hope its because she's just a happy fun dog but would be interested in anyone elses opnion?
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2010, 07:02 PM
Dex is 7 and acts like he is 70...sooo lazy most of the time.

Bo is 9 months and acts like hyper child that has eaten too many blue Smarties.

Tilly is 10 months and switches between manic charging around little dog and a grumpy snarling old lady.
peedie
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-02-2010, 07:47 PM
Jago my lab is coming up for 6 and people often ask how old my 'puppy' is!! He is a small built lab, weighs 26kg's and chrages around like a nutter.
Sika acts like, well, a 5 month old vizsla!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2