Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2010, 07:32 PM
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
Well given that homeopathic nosodes are made from the virus concerned no different in theory to traditional vaccines yet without the toxic mercury and other preservatives used - on what grounds do you say this?
Oh Ziva That's like saying that vodka and cement are no different because water was used in the manufacture of both. Homeopathy is nonsensical woo, and has been demonstrated time and again (rigorous scientific studies and meta-analyses) to have no effect greater than a placebo. Whether you're talking about "remedies" or "nosodes", these preparations have a theoretical concentration of active ingredient roughly equivalent to a single molecule of substance in a quantity of water the same volume as the sun. In short, not only is there no scientific evidence for, or feasible mechanism to explain, a genuine effect, there is solid evidence that THERE IS NO GENUINE EFFECT.

I repeat - I am not questioning anybody's right to decide not to vaccinate. What I am saying is that the evidence shows that homeopathy cannot act as a vaccine. To sell these preparations as vaccines, as far as I'm concerned, is deluded at best and fraudulent at worst.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2