View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mese
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-01-2010, 10:56 AM
Gypsy will knock over any fizzy pop bottles she see's , then roll them around the room
If we pick it up , she'll knock it over again ... im thinking of buying her some skittles , lol

Teddy will lie right on top of my arm every time I pick up a book ... then give me the most hurt look when I move him off me

Toffee ... bless him , I cant think of any he has
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2010, 11:19 AM
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
lily does that to a friend of mine and gets her every time!! it's funny cos she only does it to this one person!
Oh I think I could forgive Lily for that!
aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-01-2010, 03:26 PM
Dizzy drinks my tea and I find it really annoying. There is always a big lolopy tongue in my cuppay before I get chance for a sip. Ive given up now and have learnt to share!
Casi_Winchester
New Member!
Female 

02-01-2010, 03:49 PM
Evie scratches her backside on the carpet by sliding along the carpet! She also licks your face non stop, humps your leg and when she is going for a walk she will not walk if there is a tiny dog walking towards her hehe!
Casi_Winchester
New Member!
Female 

02-01-2010, 03:51 PM
Originally Posted by Mese View Post

Teddy will lie right on top of my arm every time I pick up a book ... then give me the most hurt look when I move him off me
Evie will do that when i go on the laptop or read the paper she will sit on my arm so i cant use them
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2010, 05:02 PM
Honey has a habit of putting her head into people's bags too, and if your not careful if she see's something that she likes she will take it out too.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2