View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2009, 12:06 PM
I've got Tilly the santa paws stocking from poundland, also the Xmas hat with bells on, stocking full of edible goodies, a santa toy & a singing reindeer! I also got her a doggie advent calender - the kids were like "where's ours!!" I haven't got them one yet!!
Annifred
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-11-2009, 12:40 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
i got jake an xmas stocking today!!!

its making me so excited for xmas, and i can wait to get loads of things to fill it!

i never get this excited over xmas, but planning for jake is so much fun!
That is so lovely Lozzibear! I lost my first dog on 21st Dec 06 and it was the worst Christmas ever, but now with my two boys (our 2nd Xmas together) I am really looking forward to Doggie Christmas.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2009, 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
I've got Tilly the santa paws stocking from poundland, also the Xmas hat with bells on, stocking full of edible goodies, a santa toy & a singing reindeer! I also got her a doggie advent calender - the kids were like "where's ours!!" I haven't got them one yet!!
aw, tilly is one very lucky girl! has she got the same santa paws stocking as jake??

Originally Posted by Annifred View Post
That is so lovely Lozzibear! I lost my first dog on 21st Dec 06 and it was the worst Christmas ever, but now with my two boys (our 2nd Xmas together) I am really looking forward to Doggie Christmas.
thanks

aw, thats so sad what a horrible time to loose a dog. this is jakes first xmas and he is all mine so im so excited being his mummy and all my old dog, sam who passed 3 years ago was a family dog and i was much younger so it was never as exciting! and i was always skint so couldnt get him much, that was my parents job
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2