Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2009, 04:25 PM
Originally Posted by Freysterdewdrop View Post
I have just got off the phone with the vet and frey has had two blood transfusions. She is not looking good. Cant even lift her head. I dont know if you can tell from her pics but she is really small. When her and cody play cody puts her whole head in his mouth. I dont blame the dog, i blame the idoit that didnt take the appriote measures to stop this happening.
thats terrible poor frey. have they managed to stabilise her?
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2009, 04:27 PM
I have just got off the phone with the vet and frey has had two blood transfusions. She is not looking good. Cant even lift her head. I dont know if you can tell from her pics but she is really small. When her and cody play cody puts her whole head in his mouth. I dont blame the dog, i blame the idoit that didnt take the appriote measures to stop this happening.
We are all thinking of her and sending vibes for her to make a full recovery. As Shona says she is in the best place.
I am so angry and upset for you.
Springador
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-11-2009, 04:28 PM
OMG this is terrible, I hope your dogs are ok after this experience.
This man needs to be punished, how can he totally ignore your cry for help when his dog was attacking yours.
I wonder if its attacked any others, lucky for you the park rangers appeared or it may have killed one or all of your dogs.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2009, 04:30 PM
Originally Posted by Springador View Post
OMG this is terrible, I hope your dogs are ok after this experience.
This man needs to be punished, how can he totally ignore your cry for help when his dog was attacking yours.
I wonder if its attacked any others, lucky for you the park rangers appeared or it may have killed one or all of your dogs.
from the description of the attack, it does sound like this dog has done this before,
Freysterdewdrop
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-11-2009, 04:31 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
OMG, thats terrible, you must be in shock. Poor dogs,
I hope the man is dealt with swiflty, yet another idiot with a rottie, it makes my blood boil.
Do you know if the park rangers managed to keep the man there untill the police came?
The police called abou 2. The rangers mangaged to keep him there. They have him and the dog in custody. It turns out the dog is stolen. It belongs to a man down south. The dog is a trained gaurd and security dog. I have asked that they dont have the dog pts. I feel sorry for him. The man is being prosicuted for drinking in a public place, for failing to keeping the dog under control (he had been orded to have the dog muzzled and on a harness when walked) and for theft.
JanieM
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-11-2009, 04:31 PM
I completely don't know what to say. Totally shocked. What an absolute bast*rd that man was, thank goodness the rangers turned up to help you.
Sending you my best wishes and saying prayers for Frey.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2009, 04:36 PM
The police called abou 2. The rangers mangaged to keep him there. They have him and the dog in custody. It turns out the dog is stolen. It belongs to a man down south. The dog is a trained gaurd and security dog. I have asked that they dont have the dog pts. I feel sorry for him. The man is being prosicuted for drinking in a public place, for failing to keeping the dog under control (he had been orded to have the dog muzzled and on a harness when walked) and for theft.
the dog is stolen??? this guy is sounding worse by the minute... i feel for the rottie as well, poor dog.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2009, 04:38 PM
I hope they throw the book at the guy that had the dog, then return the dog to its owner,

I have to say, I think you have taken this all very well, more so as you dont want the dog pts. you have a big heart.
JanieM
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-11-2009, 04:39 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
the dog is stolen??? this guy is sounding worse by the minute... i feel for the rottie as well, poor dog.
Snap. Hope this man gets done for handling stolen "property" too.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2009, 04:40 PM
Originally Posted by JanieM View Post
I completely don't know what to say. Totally shocked. What an absolute bast*rd that man was, thank goodness the rangers turned up to help you.
Sending you my best wishes and saying prayers for Frey.
dito, Im so glad this man has been stopped in his tracks,
its just so sad that it had to happen the way it did.
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 23 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »