View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sherylfox
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-09-2009, 11:13 AM
i have had this my puppy went on the path and it was a bit soft did what you did best i could .. i carry a bottle of water with me now just incase to swill the path down after then at least they cant say i didnt try.
johnderondon
Almost a Veteran
Male 

07-09-2009, 11:16 AM
My God! I'd have been irate too.

Why can't dog owners just follow a few simple courtesies?

If your dog poops, it's no big deal, all you have to do is:

1. Erect warning barriers at a distance of thirty metres on all approaches.

2. Use mega-phone to warn nearby pedestrians that a poop-event has occured and to minimise panic and alarm.

3. Remove poop, paving slabs and top-soil to a depth of 0.5 metres. Sanitise the area with bleach, nitric acid or napalm for radius of 3.5 metres.

4. Inform local authority bio-hazard team of the location of contanimented waste, paving, soil, etc and await collection whilst continuing to use mega-phone to allay widespread alarm.

5. Sew a yellow star (that includes the word 'unclean') onto all your garments.

Come on, people! It's not hard, is it?
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2009, 11:19 AM
Originally Posted by johnderondon View Post

2. Use mega-phone to warn nearby pedestrians that a poop-event has occured and to minimise panic and alarm.

3. Remove poop, paving slabs and top-soil to a depth of 0.5 metres. Sanitise the area with bleach, nitric acid or napalm for radius of 3.5 metres.

4. Inform local authority bio-hazard team of the location of contanimented waste, paving, soil, etc and await collection whilst continuing to use mega-phone to allay widespread alarm.

That made me laugh out loud, and i'm supposed to be working!!
mse2ponder
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2009, 11:42 AM

Hahaha! My friend got yelled at by some woman passing in a car, telling her she was disgusting and disgraceful as her dog had urinated on a footpath. I do wonder why dog urine is so much worse than fox urine, cuddly-bunny urine, bird poo and, heaven forbid, mud!

I'd just ignore that bloke - he's probably just one of those Parish Council wannabes and was probably just waiting for The Wright Stuff to come on or something. In our village, we've had people sticking petty notes to grass cuttings on private land and pretending to write letters from the council. People just get bees in their bonnet and get wrapped up in silly things. Take a photo of the stain and keep the bag for evidence!
Bandi
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-09-2009, 12:36 PM
I'd much rather have a tiny bit of poo outside my house rather than broken glass or a pile of rubbish. At least when it rains it's washed away. I once took my dog to the park and he was a bit unwell, I had a bag full of soft poo,(sorry) and he kept squatting down but nothing was coming out. People were watching us but there wasn't anything to pick up so I just kept walking on.I felt like shouting out to tell them he'd not pooed and I wasn't leaving it! Poor oz was raced back home where of course he was 100% ok . I'm sure anyone with any sense would see that you have been more than responsible and done everything you could to clean up. It must be nice not to have anything to do all day but to watch out of the window and chase inocent dog walkers.
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2009, 12:51 PM

You also forgot to evacuate all houses within a 2 mile radius, whilst waiting for the bio-hazard team.....

honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2009, 12:54 PM
Dont stress about it hun He obviously has nothing better to do !!
johnderondon
Almost a Veteran
Male 

07-09-2009, 12:55 PM
Originally Posted by mse2ponder View Post
I do wonder why dog urine is so much worse than fox urine, cuddly-bunny urine, bird poo and, heaven forbid, mud!
Don't tell them that! Christ, they'll never leave the house if you tell them that foxes have been piddling on their pavements.
johnderondon
Almost a Veteran
Male 

07-09-2009, 01:00 PM
Originally Posted by IsoChick View Post
You also forgot to evacuate all houses within a 2 mile radius, whilst waiting for the bio-hazard team.....

Strictly speaking that should be the local authority's responsibility detailed in their contingency pooplan.

Along with providing post-event trauma counselling for those who saw, smelt or heard of the poo.
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2009, 01:01 PM
Maybe you could give him some well-manured rhubarb?
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >