Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ziva
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-09-2009, 03:25 PM
Pics you say?!! Of course!!

Here he is playing with one of my fosters who I'm treating for mange...

JanieM
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-09-2009, 03:57 PM
He's beautiful! I've never heard of this breed before so was intersting to read about them.
gsdgirl:-)
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-09-2009, 03:59 PM
He's lovely, i have never heard of the breed before but it's been a pleasure, i think given his life before you and the unknown you sound like you have a good relationship and trust. i cant help but i do wish you the best of luck, you sound like a "dog angel"
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2009, 06:36 AM
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
...certainly Sarah Fisher sounds promising. People tell me that the Maremma and the Karakachan have a few traits in common so that's a good start!
Good thing is as well, is that SF has lots of people visit her place for Ttouch sessions and training so she will know exactly how to resolve any problems I'd imagine, and what you can and can't expect.

Wys
x

Ps he's a bit gorgeous, isn't he!
Wyrd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2009, 02:51 PM
Beautiful dog!

I have similar issues with my lad, he lies by the back gate and barks if he hears anyone and he likes to guard the house from people.
If anyone comes into the house he sits my me and gives them evil eyes and grumbles occasionally, he will bark is they move too suddenly.
My grandmother once came to drop something off around the back of the house whilst I was upstairs and my lad was outside, he stopped her dead in her tracks and she wouldn't come in even though she knows him!

I don't see it as a bad thing to be honest, I am alone with the dogs a lot so it's good to know they are looking after me.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2