View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 10:02 PM
Now he's pretty good at all the basic's i'm going to start teaching him some fun stuff as he just seems to love it. He used to be a proper man's dog and was always by Rich's side but since i've started teaching him fun things its been role reversal and he's always following me round so i guess he must enjoy the stuff i'm teaching him.

I think it helps on the trust side of things as well as i worry too much when out for a walk and we're gradually building this bond now and he rarely plays me up.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 10:24 PM
Originally Posted by esmed View Post
Now he's pretty good at all the basic's i'm going to start teaching him some fun stuff as he just seems to love it. He used to be a proper man's dog and was always by Rich's side but since i've started teaching him fun things its been role reversal and he's always following me round so i guess he must enjoy the stuff i'm teaching him.

I think it helps on the trust side of things as well as i worry too much when out for a walk and we're gradually building this bond now and he rarely plays me up.
Good for you hun, now your the one who holds all the fun things......and if he's as intelligent as I suspect him to be....he'll love you for it
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2