Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2009, 11:26 AM
Originally Posted by Petstalk View Post
I was paying 14.99. I told them I was leaving being way too exspensive and they gave me that price and I got two months free for my upset.
I still pay bt for the line not the calls. Ihave been happy with aol so far re calls but the broadband service itself isn't very reliable re aol softwhere.
I was going to say £6-99 was cheap because we pay £20+ for wireless broadband on silver with AOL. Have they said that your £6-99 will be all that you will pay as they are very crafty and put the payment up after 3 months. If so maybe I will be doing a little complaining myself.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2009, 11:36 AM
Me too then, and I'm glad to hear you pay the same as me, coz I hate being the only one conned!
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2009, 02:54 PM
I'm having a prob too, thought it was just me, i cant open the main forum page, I can only go to new posts and i cant post to some threads, I was thinking of starting a thread about it myself but i couldnt get onto that page

It's lucky i'm in here

Been thinking for ages of ditching AOL, i have not found them to be anything special by any means for what you pay, just one of those "never got around to it" things
Petstalk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2009, 03:02 PM
My plan started in Sep, cost me 45.00 pounds up to date which includes extra calls. I pay 7.45 a month to also include mobile saver.

I would complain but ensure you speak to Irish Customer Service Department.

I know have a direct e mail to manager.
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2009, 02:57 PM
Anyone still having problems? I am and i'm still having to go through internet explorer, fed up now and have put in a complaint, will see if it comes to anything
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2009, 03:06 PM
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
Anyone still having problems? I am and i'm still having to go through internet explorer, fed up now and have put in a complaint, will see if it comes to anything
Yeah, still having problems. I can only get on here now using the pm server. It's a pain in the butt Even having problems with Internet Explorer.

I also can't get to the new threads, I can only get to threads I have already posted on, via my Control Panel. Really weird
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2009, 03:15 PM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
Yeah, still having problems. I can only get on here now using the pm server. It's a pain in the butt Even having problems with Internet Explorer.

I also can't get to the new threads, I can only get to threads I have already posted on, via my Control Panel. Really weird
I'll let you know if i get any joy from them!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2009, 03:20 PM
Still the same here, and just like you, I'm now having problems via IE. I noticed I can't change fonts today, or give reppies (sorry!!!) coz everytime I click on things outside the main writing box it appears for a second, then goes all squiggly and disappears I tried being really quick but it beats me everytime, just disappears until I click again, then same thing happens. If I can't get in via IE I don't know what I'm gonna do, apart from panic!!!
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2009, 03:40 PM
I was just able to get onto new posts and actually post. When I've tried to do this before today, aol has logged off completely. Perhaps they are fixing the problem I don't know.

Yeah, thanks VV. Will be interesting to know what they say
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2009, 04:18 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I tried being really quick but it beats me everytime
Sorry H but this really made me laugh, I have such a funny image of you in my head
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >