View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Runstock
Dogsey Junior
Male 

05-05-2005, 11:39 AM
From the quality of the photos I do not think we have enough info to definately call it as a pure Stafford. My first impressions where because of its colour (would like to see the eye colour) and head shape its more likely to be a cross. What cross? Looks Pitbully to me.
DonDon
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-05-2005, 12:03 PM
i think in the first photo it looks like a staff but the from the side shot in the 2nd photo it looks ''pitty'', but that may just be the photo not bein very clear
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2005, 03:00 PM
I'd agree with a staffy too
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

05-05-2005, 03:10 PM
From the pics, it looks like a cross breed. Too tall and too wide for a staff (even an isbt). In fact apart from the colour, she looks a bit like a dog round here which is a staff x bulldog. Shes also very dog aggressive - apart from with Rocky.. who she fancies
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2005, 03:13 PM
IMO it looks like staffy/bulldog lovely dog though!
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2005, 03:16 PM
Originally Posted by eRaze
From the pics, it looks like a cross breed. Too tall and too wide for a staff (even an isbt). In fact apart from the colour, she looks a bit like a dog round here which is a staff x bulldog. Shes also very dog aggressive - apart from with Rocky.. who she fancies
The pics arent very clear but i have seen many staffs look that wide and big
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2005, 03:50 PM
Yeah I was just gonna say the same thing Lel. I dont think you could really say it is too tall or too wide to be a Staff, as Lel says I have seen some KC Staffs much taller and some much wider too. The dog is supposed to be between 17" & 19" which is not massive only a couple of " above the standard and probably the norm for a lot of Staffs.

Always difficult to tell from pics the only way of truly knowing is having seen parents/grandparents - papers etc. Looks like a Staff to me and a nice dog at that.
Abbas_786
Dogsey Senior
Male 

05-05-2005, 03:54 PM
i think ill try 2ask the guy what it is next time. its very aggersive towards people and other dogs it just struck me as it was very tall and the head was huge
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2005, 04:28 PM
first i though pure staffie but the leggy chunky type, but hae seen some sbt x ebd and they didnt really look like that, but not all crosses look the same, so i would pure staffy, maybe with a bit of amstaff in because of the colour! i know you get sbt thats colour but not seen many, seen more pits and amstaff that colour
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2005, 03:00 PM
Originally Posted by Abbas_786
iits very aggersive towards people
In that case the dog should not be breathing imo. A Bull Breed which is dog aggressive can be controlled and is sometimes to be expected. A Bull Breed which is human aggressive is a liability and has no place out in public imo. Will only lead to giving the breed a worse reputation than they already have.

Laura
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >