View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2009, 10:51 PM
we exchange cards, but its our wedding anniversary on the 19th so get each other prezzys then.
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-02-2009, 01:28 AM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
You will laugh when I say me and OH are going out with Phil(brother) and his wife. they are travelling down tomorrow (snow allowing) and we have a romantic table for four booked for Saturday night at our local tapas bar. Mum and dad get to look after the four dogs, the three kids and baby Fiona!

Snow seems to have relented so we're still on for the morning.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2009, 07:33 AM
Not sure whats going on here. Pat says wait and see.......so I'll wait and see
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2009, 07:55 AM
We don't bother.

It's a lot of old nonsense.....

isn't it?

scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2009, 07:55 AM
Well Clive tells me that my ring is my valentines present, and when we were having our curry last night he told me that the meal was another valentines treat, (although he has been taking me there every week or so for a couple of months now),....he also said that he hadn't been able to get to the "cheapie shop" to get me a valentines day card!

I don't mind, I had been planning on spending the weekend with my family so now we've changed our plans I expect it will be an evening in front of the tv and a nice meal...we spend a lot of time together so that won't be any different to normal.

I bought him a bottle of brandy which is hidden in the drinks cabinet..he rarely drinks as he's always on 24 hour call out with his work, but he occasionally enjoys a little snifter, I also bought him a saucy card...what else can you buy the man who has everything?
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2009, 08:11 AM
well Saturdays is usually my day for helping out at the rescue so I asked OH if he wanted me to let them know I wasn't going so we could do something together.

No he said, I'll come with you and we can spend the morning scooping poop together.

Now that may not be romantic, but it is what I call true love
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2009, 10:48 AM
Not feeling particularly romantic at the moment, going through a rocky patch......
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2009, 03:06 PM
Originally Posted by greyhoundk View Post
Not feeling particularly romantic at the moment, going through a rocky patch......
sorry to read it - *hugs* hon xx
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2009, 04:46 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
well Saturdays is usually my day for helping out at the rescue so I asked OH if he wanted me to let them know I wasn't going so we could do something together.

No he said, I'll come with you and we can spend the morning scooping poop together.

Now that may not be romantic, but it is what I call true love
I've read all though the special plans for everyones' Valentines day and, I have to say, Hali your OH is very special! Don't think too many men would do that out of choice

As for us, OH is cooking dinner and we have bought pressies (well I've got him some wine and sweeties). I saw him sneak in with a Per Una bag the other day (my fave brand) so prob got something nice to wear for me
As for romance, the three kids will be home and the eight dogs. The chance of us being in the same area in the room (apart from eating dinner) is very small indeed
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2009, 04:46 PM
I'll be cooking a special 'American' valentines meal (home-made southern fried chicken, spicy potato wedges and boston baked beans), we'll open a bottle of champagne and snuggle up to watch a dvd... just a normal saturday night really
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >