Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2009, 01:04 PM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
Oh how awful to hear. Poor girl and her poor family. I hope she stays strong.

She's a Jordan to me. A complete wally and pain in the **** but totally harmless with a heart of gold.
Exactly how I feel about those two. Some people hate them but I have to say, they do more harm to themselves than anyone else
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2009, 02:44 PM
yes i have been following her progress ,i have to say ,i think she is a nice kid ,its so sad .another one of those ...... why o why dos this have to happen moments . those dear little kids ,how is this poor girl feeling ,looking at there little faces , and from what i can gather she is the only child to her mom ,poor mom . very sad
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2009, 02:52 PM
Very, very sad. Putting personal feelings aside I sincerely wish her well and my thoughts are with her family too.

CC I hope your SiL continues to do well.
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2009, 04:48 PM
Poor Jade and so sad for her little boys and her Mum .
Okay she has done some silly stuff but who hasn't
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2009, 05:05 PM
my heart goes out to her and her family, how very sad,

to me it matters not one jot as to how well liked she was on tv or not, shes a young woman with a young family

my partner had cancer, we are lucky he survived, he went through hell with the spread from his testical to his liver lungs and other areas,
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2009, 05:33 PM
I feel so sorry for her- and to think if they had taken her seriously when she first felt ill 2 years ago then maybe things would be different...but they didnt run the correct tests and now she has it in her liver, groin and bowel.
It must be heartbreaking for her family and it will be for her children- i lost my dad to liver and bowel cancer-i was heartbroken when i was 17- but those poor kids wont really understand for a long while yet.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-02-2009, 05:35 PM
Originally Posted by gsdmad View Post
I feel so sorry for her- and to think if they had taken her seriously when she first felt ill 2 years ago then maybe things would be different...but they didnt run the correct tests and now she has it in her liver, groin and bowel.
It must be heartbreaking for her family and it will be for her children- i lost my dad to liver and bowel cancer-i was heartbroken when i was 17- but those poor kids wont really understand for a long while yet.
From what I remember from one of her many interviews since being diagnoized she admiting ignoring 4 letter regarding the removel of cancerous cells.

All said her kids have my sympathy
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2009, 06:16 PM
feel for the rest of the family and the children. so young to be going through this

sue
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

04-02-2009, 06:29 PM
So very sorry for all involved.

CC hope your SIL Stays on top of it.
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2009, 09:45 AM
I think its horrific - having to face the fact that you'll never see your kids again. I had a friend that was diagnosed with bowel cancer and she died within six months. She left three children, she was only 43 and had only been married to her new partner for a couple of months. I hope i never have to face something like that. Regardless of what some people may think of her personally you'd have to be pretty hard to not sympathise with her.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >