View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-12-2015, 10:51 AM
Morning all who have followed. Hope zips are now secure, fleas have gone, bathrooms will soon be up and running. Sore throats will soon be gone.
Very interesting stuff about the radio ham stuff and call names.

June I think dillon has some bed time reading. Not sure how much more I can cope with and bits going wrong on him.
He had a second poop when out a small one followed by a rather large one which made him yelp. Been home 11/2 and he hadn't touched his leg or bottom now he is at the leg again. Could be having a clean up I suppose.
Oh well lets see what the vet has to say. Maybe some ab's will be on the cards.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2015, 10:55 AM
Noooo you never use the term CB and Radio Ham in the same sentence!
It's quite a rigorous City and Guild exam to become a Radio Ham.
Morning TW, I asked Brian the other morning if he was sure the clocks were right, it was sooo dark!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-12-2015, 11:00 AM
Maybe the yelp was him getting rid of some bone that was bunging him up, very occasionally I find something in the poo after there's been a squeal. I don't want to put anyone off their elevenses, but did you have a look to see if there was anything in it.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-12-2015, 11:02 AM
Sorry June forgot to answer your question.
Dillon has 5ml a day. The loading dose was 10ml for a week then down to the 5ml. He is on the equine super strength fenn. It lasts so much longer a £55 bottle has so far lasted 4 months and it isn't finished yet. Just bought a new tub powder this time they didn't have the liquid at the feed store same stuff same dosage and same price. Got the new one in so we don't run out over Christmas.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-12-2015, 11:05 AM
Always check June. No bone but it was nice and firm firmer than they have been for a while.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

Right, thanks for that Lynn, does the dosage go by weight as Kesi is small compared to Dillon, probably the size of his head
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

Might have been bunged up for some reason or other.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2015, 11:23 AM
i wonder if dillons gland is blocked up and as he has now done a solider motion then it may have pressed on the blocked gland and hurt him a little hence the yelp...sure the vet will sort you out
Well i apologise Nippy, i have never heard of HAM radio...all cb's here
the throat seems better, wonder if i had been coughing in the night? well as long as whatever it is leaves me alone i will be happy! I need to give the dogs a bath today i think...deags is a shade of off white instead of white and my dad said i can't take her to the vet that colour Lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2015, 11:23 AM
Yes Griff, it is similar to CB but with a larger range of distance you can cover. Although saying that I worked the world on Pirate Radio, big side band CB before getting my Ham license only went for my ham license because I did not want to get busted for the Pirate work. Wasn't as much fun as the old Pirate Radio. Apart from the space contact that is.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2015, 11:26 AM
Good morning

Hope the vet sorts Dillon out Lynn. I think he just like to tighten your bank account and also likes the vet

Hope the cough soon clears up Griff and that you are not ill over the Christmas period.

Goo morning Nippy, Brenda, Moyra.

Hope Alun finishes off your jobs for the week June. Must be nice to know yu can sit on the loo in safety and admire your new floor

Dull and damp here. Teazle walked, bedding washed and in the dryer, been out and bought some lovely cakes for tomorrow as off to visit m friend.

Have a good day and stay safe.

Meant to say hope Gordon's wallet is causing him to much trouble and he is only busy catching up on his work round his estate!
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »