Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2006, 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by Stewart
well not where that's concerned anyway
Oi cheeky Are you taking over the night shift on the insult front whilst Rob is snoring in front of the telly?
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-07-2006, 10:03 PM
No but they frequently wash mine
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-07-2006, 10:10 PM
Yes with baby wet wipes and if you saw where he shoves his face-then it would become obvious...
darasa
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-07-2006, 10:13 PM
I wash Poppy's face too at least once a day .. Chi's get snotty eyes.. so I give her face a little wash ...

Rachel
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2006, 10:16 PM
yes faces washed daily here esp eyes .......
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2006, 09:17 AM
Yep, I have to wash Ozzies face after every meal with a cold flannel. Otherwise I get exactly the same - he wipes it on my carpet.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2006, 09:20 AM
Originally Posted by shaza
Yep, I have to wash Ozzies face after every meal with a cold flannel. Otherwise I get exactly the same - he wipes it on my carpet.
Olly
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2006, 11:11 AM
Yes i often wash gemmas face ,it started when she was little and had'nt yet grown into her ears if you know what i mean ,so that when she ate her food her ears would often flop into her dinner and left unwiped would dry crusty uck!!so i got in the habit of wiping them and gemma being nosey would have to lick the flannel ,which led to a game and finished up with her face getting washed i also do it if the weathers hot also around her neck area i find that seems to cool her down a bit ,reading what i've just written i realise how obessed i am ,but i bet im not alone
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2006, 11:14 AM
Originally Posted by Olly
Yes i often wash gemmas face ,it started when she was little and had'nt yet grown into her ears if you know what i mean ,so that when she ate her food her ears would often flop into her dinner and left unwiped would dry crusty uck!!so i got in the habit of wiping them and gemma being nosey would have to lick the flannel ,which led to a game and finished up with her face getting washed i also do it if the weathers hot also around her neck area i find that seems to cool her down a bit ,reading what i've just written i realise how obessed i am ,but i bet im not alone

Well I have an even worse confession - I bet most of you don't do this - I wipe his bum too
Olly
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2006, 11:19 AM
lol foxy ,even im not that sad well not that im owning up to
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >