View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
JR Lady
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-11-2005, 12:29 AM
So sorry you have lost Vinnie...You will be missing this lovely lady very much...Sadly they can only share your life for such a short time...xx
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-11-2005, 12:37 AM
I've heard it said that one of the few saving graces of the human species is that it can devote so much of its own life to another which is more ephemeral than its own.

You can't save them forever; all you can do is make things as good for them as you can, while they're here.

Snorri
Janay15
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-11-2005, 11:15 PM
I'm so sorry Zoundz to hear about Vinnie. From her pictures I can see that she was an absolutley beautiful character, and her sister is lovely too.

You cared about her alot and she will always be grateful for that.
It's obvious that you care alot about all your rats, and I think it's wonderful the way you take so many of them under your wing.

From Janay (hug).
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2005, 11:44 PM
thank you so much - what lovely words.

I have had another shock to the system today. Edward (the brother of another recently departed rat - Tubbs) had to go in to have a tumour removed. That done - i am happy as he's fine - really took it well - and he's a lot better - but it cost me £125 and we have to take a chinchilla to the vet tomorrow with a bad tail - so that's likely to be another £40 - £50. I just don't know where the money's coming from.

I have spent around £600 on the rats in the last 5 months... possibly more - and about £300 of that hads been in the last month

I think we may have to cancel christmas. I still managed to get lots of people cards and little gifts though

xx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2