Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2011, 08:01 AM
Morning everybody!

I'm at a bit of a loose end, i'm off all week and have very little money. Already spent a fortune putting fuel in my car so I could go out and about with the dogs but it's running low now and I really dont want to put any more in.

Still, they'll get a good run somewhere and then it's obedience tonight for both Jed and Flynn so better do a bit of last minute training to make it look like i've done something!

Have a good day everybody!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2011, 08:34 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Been juggling things around since 6 this morning I went into the spare room last night so that I wouldn't disturb Clive, who has the worse illness anyone has ever experienced...4 this morning he comes into my room, snuggles into bed and chatter, chatter, chatter about how poorly he is feeling

I've managed to book him into the doctors for 11.30 this morning, I wonder if he has an ear infection as he is really dizzy, although the vomitting has stopped, but he has pins and needles in his left arm He isn't too weak to dish out the orders of what needs doing, who I have to phone...I even had to go on a call-out last night when one of his regular old ladies had locked herself out...just wait until I'm poorly again...he's really going to know about it

I hope Kyiro is ok Bev, such a worry.

Hope you all have a good day, it looks lovely out there, I've already got some washing hanging out there and another load on
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-06-2011, 10:55 AM
'morning Vicki, Helena, Sheree and everyone above

A nice sunny day, dogs have hidden in the cellar where it's cool, I have to cut some grass this afternoon (Getting to hate that job )

Have a good day all.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2