register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-11-2016, 02:13 PM
Not even started shopping for the 'C' word. Once my heating allowance comes in then I will, I've already spent it on coal and wood so could do with it back
The forecast torrential rain seems to have been content with a brief visit and has now toddled off to annoy others. Bit of sun peeking through and even blue sky
Doctors has finished, butty eaten, tea drunk, so next stop is the tip
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2016, 03:35 PM
I know it seems mean but I shall not be doing any Christmas shopping apart from a new dart board for Steve. I do not intent to put up any decorations or anything. I am too old for all this festivities. I hope everyone enjoys the joy or what should be the joy of Christmas. God bless.
Amber will have her new toys of course but that is all.

Just got soaked taking her out for a walk!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-11-2016, 03:53 PM
Managed the tip trip and pick ups without getting rained on.
Got the fire lit now. Have had to call into the local garage as my car has a hole in the wing, its been on its way out for a while, but has decided now is a good time to give up the ghost. They're going to weld a steel plate of the hole for me next week as he says its jagged and would be classed as dangerous parts if I got pulled up. He's put tape over it for the time being. Always bluddy something
Ah well, I have a roof over my head, food in the freezer and a lovely fire with fuel stacked up like Little House On The Prairie, so not all bad. Girls have a freezer full of food, in fact 2 freezers and a bit of mine. Lots worst off than me I know.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-11-2016, 03:55 PM
Afternoon everyone.
Miserable weather here wet and cold. Been busy sorting out the freezers Dillon's food now has it own freezer and our freezers cleaned out and more room for a trip to the butcher for us.

griff hope you feel better soon.
Safe trip to the tip and back June.
Good wishes for Casey Harvey hope he is brighter today.
I don't think this cold wet weather helps us feel energised Moyra I could happily hibernate some days.
Hope everyone else not mentioned is well and all our four legged friends.

This has been put on the supervet thread. Had to copy and paste it to the right thread.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-11-2016, 04:26 PM
I've done that loads of times Lynn
Go back into it and edit out what you don't want
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2016, 06:34 PM
Moyra, I don't like Christmas at all, I don't do a tree or decorations, I do however make sure that everyone I like gets a gift, that's why I have to start so early...no job, little money and I have to make sure I get something decent
Oh dear TW...sorry to hear about the car, hoping the welding is reasonably priced
Lynn, pleased you can now use your freezer for you lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-11-2016, 07:09 PM
That wing has been on its way out for 2 years, there is always something comes before it, so not like I didn't know. Ah well they do an excellent job and are very trustworthy, so I know I'm safe
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2016, 10:00 PM
Hello all,
Griff thanks for the info bout the shortbread, Lauryn loves it so I shall get her some. I hope you feeling better soon & the sickness passes
Lynn glad you got the freezer sorted,
TW hope the garage sort the welding quickly & not too pricey
I'm really looking forward to tomorrow, me & Tony are off to London to stay with Liam & Sarah, we off to the good food show Saturday, and Sarah's parents are coming too, be the first time we will have met them, although Tony & Sarah's dad have chatted on another page about football, he's a West Ham fan & Tony a Derby fan lol Liam has said they also taking us out for a meal
I love Christmas, always have. I can't wait till me tree, & decks go up & love choosing gifts for those we buy for
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-11-2016, 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Always bluddy something
It does feel like that sometimes doesn't it Still a little welding on the wing shouldn't set you back too much.

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Good wishes for Casey Harvey hope he is brighter today.
Thanks to you and all who have been thinking of him, yes he ate most of his dinner tonight, left some of the 'Shapes' but Lara does that as well, being a dry food I think they have to be really hungry to eat them

Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
we off to the good food show Saturday..................Liam has said they also taking us out for a meal
Hope you enjoy the show and the meal, look forward to you telling us all when you get back.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-11-2016, 10:24 PM
Had the boiler man do the annual service today and guess what................yes it apears to be on the blink already I can see a big complaining phone call comming tomoorrow
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >