View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2006, 08:03 PM
Roscommons not so out in the wilds. There's even a Tesco's now!!
They used to do my home delivery when I lived in Athlone. But Longford won't deliver to me here even though I am closer Longford is even more out in the wilds and I am on the border with Cavan and Leitrim so three Provinces as well as three Counties no wonder it's quiet here

There's a couple of British (English) dog owners in Roscommon including a boarding kennel owner who I know through showing. They are very happy there.
abbie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2006, 08:20 PM
Whats home delivery???
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2006, 08:29 PM
Whats home delivery???
That's nearly what Longford Tesco said...... it seems to be something you get in Athlone and Dub no doubt but nowhere else!!
I prefer Supavalue anyway plus Michael Macavaney's local pub and shop combined you can't sort out your food shopping and simultaneously drink a glass of Guinness in Tesco's! and pay your group water scheme bill at the same time
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2006, 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by Deccy
That's nearly what Longford Tesco said...... it seems to be something you get in Athlone and Dub no doubt but nowhere else!!
I prefer Supavalue anyway plus Michael Macavaney's local pub and shop combined you can't sort out your food shopping and simultaneously drink a glass of Guinness in Tesco's! and pay your group water scheme bill at the same time
hey deccy, we will be in strokestown tuesday afternoon, dont think its far from longford,if you give us directions to Michael Macavaney's pub, i'll take you up on that guinness lol, i think we have to travel through or past longford
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2006, 11:53 AM
Enjoy your time in Ireland. Easy on the Black Stuff
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2006, 01:15 PM
Originally Posted by sutty
well, after months of travelling up to aberdeen to look at ridiculously priced ex cow sheds, we have decided to widen our search and are off to Ireland on tuesday to look at some properties, sorry luz, im getting further and further away lol, we have seen loads on the internet, really cheap with a couple of acres, so loads of room for the dogs. the estate agent i spoke to is great, very helpful and have even booked us into a b & b for a couple of days, im really excited to be going, its a break if nothing else lol
Just make sure you have enough land (even ground please) for a visiting tent!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2