griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2016, 08:51 AM
Lol Nippy....playing twister Lol!!!!
Tumbleweed, that was funny. Good luck with the blood test
The restaurant sounds nice Nippy
TW, i hope we do get a heatwave...that would be very very nice
I did my back years ago going to work, i coughed and it went Lol it took me ages to do a 2 minute walk, the lads cabled tied me to the ramp and lifted it to try and cure me....didn't work though Lol. Will be able to get something to eat in about 5 minutes then painkillers here i come!!!!!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2016, 09:03 AM
Nippy Jen, do hope you and Brian enjoy your lunch out. Griff, what are we to do with you. You are suffering so much and there seems little we can offer in support. I do hope the tens machine does its work.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2016, 09:19 AM
Oh Moyra, i am o.k, just annoyed that something as silly as standing up can put your back out..have took some painkillers now so i am sure in the next 30 minutes or so i will be as normal as a normally am. I have just asked my mum to drop Dex own the vets for me tomorrow morning as i don't think i could carry him....picking him up will be o.k as my dad can take deags for her jab and get the cat at the same time
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-04-2016, 09:24 AM
Morning All - Sorry you're not so good Griff, perhaps you put your back out with all the excitement of your forthcoming arranged marriage. Seriously, though, hope you are pain free soon, try and get some warmth on it once you've had you pills and such, it may help a little, best wishes buddy!
Moyra - I'm a great believer in tradition and it seems to me that you starting the Daily Thread is one such. Definitely wouldn't be the same without you starting our day.
I notice from the early morning post that you are having a bad time with the noise again Brenda, hope it goes soon and that you eventually got some sleep.
Best wishes to all, with muddy walks and lunches out to be enjoyed, and Sue, don't be fooled by Teazle's apparent indiference to your feathered visitors, perhaps she has a plan of some cunning in her little terrier mind and is lulling them into a false sense of security! lol !
Hope Dillon, Casey and all our four footed fiends (not a typo) are well and hapy today out out now onto a very wet and windy bit of northern moorland, don't think I'd swap it for anywhere really, though. Have a good day all, back tonight, bye fer now
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2016, 09:32 AM
Oooooo Brenda, i thought about you the other day...i had this come through on my email
http://www.conrad-electronic.co.uk/c...content=860598
if you do order from them, be aware you may need to buy a shaver pug...i had to when i got my freesat box from them
Lol LG....i don't think there is anyone in the world to put up with me! I will try and find my mums hot water bottle and have a go with that, i know TW uses one and says it helps. Mum and dad love it up north he is freaking out at the moment as he is going away for 3 weeks in 2018...ABROAD Lol, he said he wasn't going abroad again after he had to muck about at security going to spain...i am just waiting for him to feign illness or come out with some monster excuse for why he can't go...can't see mum will be happy losing money
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-04-2016, 09:35 AM
Morning Moyra and all who have followed and those still to follow.
Wet here today and not very warm. Heatwave June lovely when can we expect it ?
Hairdresser in a bit for me then home to the hoovering and a tesco delivery and Gorden home early evening. He is bringing tea in tonight.

Hope bad backs are better soon and tests and lunches go well.
Love a bit of sage smudging did it in my house at Fennells due to unexplained noises in the loft there seemed to help. Did it here when things got really bad for the negativity in the house.
Apparently bay leaves are good too and for your health if you burn them. Have a bay tree may give it a go.

June I am watching scrappers on catch up it is about a scrap yard in Bolton. He is trying to raise money for this amazing machine so is hoping to sell a piece of land owned by him and his wife they have planning to build on it. It is right on the river called (Riverside). There is a bridge going across it not a footbridge but looks like a pipeline type of bridge. There are some houses on the other side of the river and I wondered if it is maybe where you walk ? You would be the other side of the bridge I think.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2016, 11:45 AM
Lynn, what you having for tea then??? something lovely i hope
i am laughing my head off here, a lady has posted on streetlife, it is a page for your local area, anyway, she has posted stating they have just bought a new house and wants people to volunteer to paint and decorate and move radiators for them Lol.....i can't believe anyone would do that, i thought that's what friends are for isn't it? she can't help her husband as she is pregnant....my mum decorated a whole house whilst pregnant with my brother and went into labour after jumping off the step ladder to answer the phone...wonder if i ask would someone come and decorate this house...voluntarily of course
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2016, 11:53 AM
Mandy, has your Lauryn seen this site
http://www.bejealous.com/
saw it on a billboard, not seen it before myself
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-04-2016, 11:57 AM
I know the series you mean Lynn, have watched it, but his wife gets on my nerves so I'm not watching it at present. The land is on the other side of Bolton, not near me, they were getting plans done for a house and even getting it built last time I heard. The scrapyard is literally round the corner from where I go for lpg, so see it on a regular basis.
Stopped raining so I could get the girls out, they are thick mud now, and are probably full of matts again as can't even get near them with the mud, they will be dried out by tomorrow, but will it rain again - I should imagine so
Gone really cold and the wind is bitter so was all wrapped up.
Got the cushion covers and throws in the washer and having a cup of tea. Got the mud covered sheets out of the car and the ones off the living room floor so they will go in next.
Quite a few of you have done the smudging thing, did you feel it worked.
Hi Gordon, yes its fresh outside alright, and I expect its even fresher where you are
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2016, 12:03 PM
i felt it did help TW, but it could just be psychological, i guess so long as it helps you feel better it is doing it's job
we have had some rain today and now it looks like the sunshine may put an appearance in
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »