Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-02-2016, 10:19 AM
Glad it all remained quiet June.
Awwww Nippy Jen it may be the shingles or maybe you are fighting something off too. That's how I have been feeling since that funny turn ok some days not others there are so many bugs going around all this mild wet weather.
(((Hugs))) and hope you feel better soon.
Enjoy your afternoon with friends brenda.
Pain griff the delivery time coming in when you're up and could of had a lie-in.
Watching Happy Valley. Sun shining but very cold out there still debating whether to go shopping later or have a quiet day and go tomorrow.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-02-2016, 10:31 AM
yet another small repair job done. The old bit of wooden beeding was rotton.

second one replaced now, the previous owner did nothing to the property at all and he was supposed to have a building firm ( went bust) and be a carpenter.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2016, 10:32 AM
Good morning all

Decisions decisions Lynn Walk Dillon and have a deep think of the next move!

Hope you feel better soon Nippy (hugs). I know shingles can make yo feel awful even when the spots disappear.

Shame the delivery time didn't come through earlier Griff then you could have stayed in bed a bit longer.

Good the girls were dryish June and hopefully you have an uneventful walk with them

Enjoy your friends visit Brenda.

Lovely and sunny here but cold. Out early with Teazle whilst OH repaired the bit of conservatory wood he didn't do last week. All now painted and also the frames for the garage doors have had a second coat. Haven't heard from son yet so I am assuming no news is good news and he didn't float away over night.

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2016, 11:45 AM
i shouldn't moan really should i?? at least it is supposed to be coming, will try and get it stained at some point....are we expecting any dry weather??
Nice work Tumbleweed
Sue, hope your lad hasn't had to resort to a life raft and paddle!!!!
i have to have a mooch through my dads papers today, was talking to my aunty about all this stuff that involves our hearts and said about her dads death certificate, she said she wouldn't mind seeing it...i have to find it, scan it and email it, so all in all i will be kept out of mischief today. Got PD james on at the moment and need to get on to happy valley
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2016, 02:20 PM
Still no delivery.....daren't move in case i miss the knock at the door Lol. Sash jammers have arrived, look pretty straight forward to fit and they are nice and solid too, were a bit more expensive than some i hvae seen but the others were plastic i think and these are good and heavy metal
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-02-2016, 02:43 PM
Lovely day here still,everyone out and back again without incident.Did meet someone on the tow path with a little black shaggy dog, I shouted to him Zen was only 8 months as she charged off,she did stop when I shouted her, then resumed, so he was stood with his dog, when I got to him.He was fine and understood she has the brains of a rocking horse and the attention span of a gnat She was quite good really because although the recall was sort of half and half she did turn and start off towards me.Lona and Mabs were good as well.
Took Cariad and Kesh onto the field and cleaned yard and kennels when we got back, bedding not too bad, but the shavings I bought on Monday felt quite light, and I thought I may be imagining it, however the bale I started on Monday night is almost finished, so there was either short measure or they have cut the quantity down, nothing surprises me anymore
Got all the wet shavings together and went to the tip with them, now sat watching Father Brown and having some Baxters Scotch Broth. Hoover needs to come out later, shavings,mud and hair all over the place. They all got a good do with the undercoat rake when I got in, its never ending
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2016, 03:46 PM
I would hope they haven't reduced the amount and said nothing TW....if they have then they should have said as obviously people will end up short. Sounds like a nice walk was had by all the girls
Delivery has arrived, dumped in the back garden waiting
Fitted the sash Jammers myself, if i wait for dad it will never happen, just said to him look, look what i managed as if i wait for you it will never be done...he turned round and just said good and sort of went oh yeah at them! he will be cursing them as i have tried to open the door 4 times already forgetting they were on Lol...need the ones putting on the front door, not sure if to attempt those tomorrow or wait for him
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-02-2016, 04:00 PM
Afternoon everyone. Sun been shining all day here so nice to see it hope it stays around now.
Did the shopping but no housework that can wait till tomorrow. I now have two clear days to get the house sorted for the weekend and next week while Joel stays. Doubt much work will get done that week.
Just finished watching supervet more tissues needed but thank goodness a happy ending for all. Not sure how next week's one will pan out about the Newfie.

griff glad the parcel has arrived.
June glad you had a nice walk.
Nice job tweed.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2016, 04:45 PM
will have to try and get supervet later
Is it half term already Lynn?? mind you, soon be easter won't it?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-02-2016, 05:17 PM
School was still in when I passed today with the girls, so maybe half term here is next week, I know its around Valentines Day time and Pancake time (which was yesterday)
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >