Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2004, 01:31 PM
sorry to hear of this, i hope u get it sorted soon
Whiz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-10-2004, 04:18 PM
Shes unerved us a little bit, but acting as if nothing has happened this morning been in touch with a behaviorist this morning who i know has had dealings with problem AB`s in the past, so hes comming out to asses her on Thursday morning dont want to give up on her, but we could do without a repeat peformance of what happened last night.
In the meantime my mother in law ( who Moki loves dearly ) has agreed its best she takes her at the moment. As she has little interaction with the grandchildren, as most of them are grown up, she only has our little one thats a youngster, and because shes in full time school now she dont see her that often.

The problems started 4 days before we decided to give Mac a home, our vet took some blood samples from her to check her hormone levels and they all came back normal
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2004, 04:21 PM
hope everything works out for you ..best wishes from here ......
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-10-2004, 04:22 PM
good luck with the behaviourist tomorrow
Dreamon
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-10-2004, 11:06 AM
Hi Whizzgirl,

I can totally sympathise with you as we are going throught the same with Bailey

Thankfully my children arnt small, they are 12 and 14 but nethertheless they are my babies and my priority!

Bailey has always been a very nervous dog, he is confident and happy at home but is very wary of both people and dogs outside, he is the most loving little cocker so giving with his cuddles and always up for a kiss but he is also sometimes quite grumpy. Just lately this grumpiness has turned to aggression, I'm finding this very hard to write as I have been so upset about it, but a couple of weeks ago for no apparent reason at all he lunged at my son and bit his hand, we are since beginning to realize that Bailey is very possessive over certain things, one of them being me! we have thankfully had no further attacks but he has growled at the children in a threatning way! My children are most definately my priority and I knew immediately that Bailey needed help to keep my children safe.

He is very aware of his actions as when told NO! he responds immediately so I have ruled out any form of rage and have spoken to someone involved in cocker rage too, they have been very helpful and supportive to me

Tomorrow I will be having a behaviourist from Telington Touch come to see Bailey, I have heard so many fantastic things about their work and I'm really hoping this will help him. she will be here at 10 in the morning so I'll let you all know how he gets on.

Whizz girl I wish you lots of luck with the behaviourist and hope you have a very positive result from her visit.

Sending you a big (((hug))) as I know you most probably could really do with one right now. xx

Feel free to pm me anytime if you want to talk about it Whizzgirl
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-10-2004, 11:08 AM
Good luck Dreamon tomorrow with the behaviourist
Dreamon
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-10-2004, 11:18 AM
Thankyou Carol
Gems