register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-11-2014, 09:53 AM
Hoping the crossing went well for Duncan and he is OK. Glad the gasman cometh very soon for you Nippy and you can get back to normal and be nice and warm again. Happy Birthday To Mandy's mum, 21 again, and again...... Nothing untoward in the night, Mabs found a kitchen roll and shredded it, and somehow managed to get through and over 2 baby gates in the doorway to the utility where I didn't want her to be, so to be difficult she decided to be in there. I've left her outside for an hour whilst I get my own brekkie and clean up in the kitchen because she'd poo'd on her sheet, washer's on and she can come in later, but I'll keep checking on her, I don't think there's anything really going on as yet though, famous last words!!!! You've been busy this morning Lynn if you've already made a Christmas Cake!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2014, 09:56 AM
Morning

I hope your headache gets better quickly Nippy.

I had a lovely walk with Loki - he was like a puppy, chasing birds. He wasn't very well yesterday with his tummy and just slept all day so he's obviously feeling better.

I rather stupidly totted up roughly how much school has cost us so far since September. I wish I hadn't now.

Have a good day.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-11-2014, 10:08 AM
Morning all

Just ordered a GTech Leaf Blower, petrol 25.4cc as the garden is full of you know what and will happen each year. So I recon it is a good buy as I used some gift vouchers to reduce the cost.
Sue sister is coming today, her first time seeing the place so hope she likes it
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2014, 10:38 AM
Brenda is this any good??? on offer and only 18 left so be quick
http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Linea...efault,pd.html
TW, lol...mabs is keeping you on your toes
Lucky star, glad loki seems better
Tumbleweed, i am sure sues sister will love the house...have fun when your new toy arrives
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2014, 11:17 AM
Wow what can I say....the gas man phoned at 10-45 to say he was near by and could he come early. He was here by 10-50 and is grafting away, found the fault and is replacing parts for us
Just before this the door bell rang and there was Yodel with my Christmas tree Ordered 5pm Monday delivered 10-30 Wed can't be bad. That was a firm called Duronic via Amazon. Credit where it's due!
Hope your Leaf blower is as much of a success Tumble.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2014, 11:31 AM
that is good service on both fronts Nippy, don't think i will bother with a christmas tree again this year, i just have one of those pop up trees
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2014, 11:33 AM
Morning all...

So sorry not kept up over the last week or so, so have no real idea whats going/gone on, but I did have a great chat to Lynn yesterday and she told me about that flippin conman who really let her down

She did tell me Duncan is away on his big adventure and I gather there may be puppies

A big Hi to everyone xxx

It was a very sad week here last week, but we did get the fencing all sorted and finished. It took two days of searching for the right hinges that we needed, so while we were waiting we did have a glass or two of red for me and rose' for eversuffering husband. The outside is almost finished, but due to lack of finances it will now do till next spring.

We did get invited to go and see a litter of GSD puppies I rang a really nice lady who has a litter, explained all what had happened, told her we may be looking at having another GSD sometime next year. I got upset, and she said come over for some puppy cuddles....which we duly did...and got lots of cuddles in. I think when we are ready to look for a puppy, she will be our first port of call, cos she made us so very welcome. I really cant see us without a GSD, they are our first love and it seems so very empty and quiet without one here

I am sorting the dog room out today, as Winter is no longer in a crate, so all is altering in there. Not sure what Xander and Shayda will make of moving into a different space, but I'm sure they will get used to it.....

Got all the hoovering, dusting, washing out and the fire laid, had a visit from my sister, and will be having another cuppa before I start anything else....

Have a great day and I will nip in later xxx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-11-2014, 12:15 PM
off on my course now, brought Mabs in when I did lunches, she has eaten now, but 'buried' the bone in the sheet on top of her blanket. I had a suspicion she was doing this because when i dismantled her 'larder' this morning I found what looked to me like fresh bones from yesterday, so when i was thinking she wasn't off bones yet, I was oh so wrong. No idea whats going on really, I'm beginning to suspect a phantom to be honest, her tummy doesn't look particularly pregnant, looks more pregnant than it did, but not as pregnant as I would expect. Will see if the scan finds anything, I may as well lay out the money for it, then I know one way or another. Super service there for you Nippy, Yodel is usually abysmal, maybe they've upped their game and listened to the complaints, maybe they've lost that much business they've had to listen! Elaine, puppy cuddles are the best in the world, and that smell, there is no other like it, you will know when the time is right for you and thank goodness you've got the others to help you along the path.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2014, 12:36 PM
NEWSFLASH!!
The doughnut is absolutely fine,has arrived and is with Jackie in her van as we speak Happy Days
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2014, 12:38 PM
oh wow, that is great news Lacey, so very very pleased for both of you... i am sure he is going to miss you though
TW, how much is the scan? just coz i am dead nosy Lol
Elaine... i have a puppy here you can cuddle Lol, she isn't a gsd though and has just discovered her teeth.... i found 2 on the carpet yesterday so i guess i was a week out with my ageing of her as she must be about 16 weeks to be teething, she has lost her puppy breath smell though, hoever my dad says that walkers chicken crisps smell like puppy breath and he is right Lol
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »