Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2013, 08:16 AM
Morning!!
So many problems, I 'm sorry for those of you with them.
I wonder how long it will be before we have a drought, we haven't had rain for 3 days now
Hairdresser today, just a trim, then nothing much, maybe ironing
Back later.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2013, 08:17 AM
Morning everyone

Big hugs June, I am praying for little Sasha, and her siblings, and I hope you get some good news this morning.

In a rush this morning to get my daughter to school.

I couldn't sleep again but when I did I had the strangest dream about Azz. It ended with him being a dentist.

Hugs to everyone who is ill, who is having a tough time and dogs who are ill.

Take care.
xxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2013, 08:29 AM
Morning Lynn and everyone

I'm late on parade this morning, cos Dave went at 6 am and me and Zena went back to sleep and this is the result! She's happy to wait for her walk though, which is good, because the tide will be out further if I leave it till later.

I've had a terrible 4 days with Dave and his business problems, with visitors, along with a visit from his new book-keeper, who will hopefully, get things sorted out for next year, because every January we go through this when the big tax bill is due, but I thank my lucky stars that although we've got to go without any wages this month at least we have nothing to pay like we did at the other house, so I'm just going to have to tighten the old belt and skimp through this month somehow

So yes, we've all got problems, not a good start to the new year is it, and I hope you resolve yours like we will resolve ours and get through it. I haven't seen the latest on little Sasha so I will go and catch up, and you sound in a right old mess there grandma with that sewerage and Rosebud I haven't seen your thread yet but I will, hugs to all of you going through trauma.

Well, just a bit of tidying up and going down the beach for me, and I must remember to collect my prescription from the chemist cos I've been without my heart pills for 2 days now and that's not a good thing I will make sure I get them today, they're on my list, but that means nothing!!!

Enjoy the day all
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2013, 08:35 AM
Good morning all.

January is a rotten month. It always starts with high hopes of a good year and so very often goes downhill fast. We're fine here, but I hope the rest of you, dogs and people all get sorted very, very soon xx

Our usual here - nowt much going on.

I really do hope you all have a better day today. It sounds like a lot of you need it and the massive <hugs> that are winging their way to you all xx
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-01-2013, 08:37 AM
Good morning fellow members dull and chilly here with rain on the way.
Back to the routine with baby Hannah here today (19 months) so not much chance to reply to posts. Off to have a go with the play dough shortly

Enjoy your day everyone
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2013, 08:41 AM
Morning Lynn and all,
Seems like 2013 has started with a resounding bang bringing many problems to many of us in different ways. So I would like to send huge hugs to everyone who is struggling and going through difficult times at the moment.
Actually no rain or drizzle out there this morning and the sun is now starting to show its face. Lets hope it stays around. A bit of sun can work wonders in lifting the spirits.
Not too much on the cards here today, just got to go and get some dog food, then housework and then off to work.
Take care everyone.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2013, 08:56 AM
Good morning Lynn, morning all,

I'm so sorry that a few of you are having a horrible time, not much fun and especially difficult for those that live alone.

June, I've just had a quick look at last nights 'daily posts' but need to read back further, so although I'm aware you've got problems with the puppies I don't know the whole story, Everything crossed here and {{{{{healthy}}}}} being sent to your gorgeous litter that they are OK this morning.

Malka, I hope your sewage problems get sorted but at least you have one loo and sink now in use. I assume you are on your new 'megga' new computer and I hope you got Firefox sorted.

Rosebud - I hope you get to chat to the vet and can help your Collie dog. Keep us informed - I have already seen your other thread and will watch that.

I'm off to visit my Mum in her nursing home in just under an hour. I intend to take her out for a drive providing she's having a good day that is. I've just heard that there are problems on the M25 so I may travel the 5 junctions 'off-motorway'.

I'll check in later and hopefully you will all have more positive news and will be feeling happier. ((hugs)).
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2013, 08:59 AM
Morning Lynn,Morning all

Dry morning here today,looks like the sun might actually show itself,so second load of washing in the machine Still haven't caught up from Xmas yet.

Tom has gone off to school,Lizzie has gone off to college so hopefully a nice peaceful today and things will return to normal,all the conversation in our house is revolving around Lizzie at the moment and I am getting fed up with it all

Have a good day all x
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-01-2013, 09:11 AM
Morning all, June hope those babies are feeling better today

Seems life is never going to allow everyone to have it easy is she.... sorry to hear of so many problems , hope they all get sorted quickly

A dull one here, but other wise all OK, have a good one (if you can) and stay safe xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-01-2013, 09:29 AM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Morning all,

Rosebud I haven't seen your post yet but I hope things get better for you.

Malka I hope your sewerage issue gets sorted soon.

TW hope Sasha gets home today and the others are OK.

I have to take Brian to Inverness with me today, he's going to the hospital this morning to get his gallstones checked out, he will need to get the bus home though. So poor Davie is having to get up and dressed early.

Got an exam to sit in on today, I'm prompting, which means making sure the kid pays attention and doesn't let him or herself get distracted. Fun
Morning Lorraine. I hope the hospital appointment goes well and good luck with the prompting.

Originally Posted by moetmum View Post
Morning Lynn, Malka, Rosebud and all

You are probably still feeling the effects from your virus Lynn, take it easy, I hope that big boy (Dillon) is on his best behaviour today that can also be wearing.

We also have roads like rivers around here from all of the rain Rosebud but luckily there are higher routes albeit a bit longer. At least we have been dry for a few days now.

Malka you sound as if you are in a right state, why can't things be in moderation! Don't you go trying to lug heavy containers about!

My thoughts are with little Sasha, I hope she is improving. Having puppies can be heartbreaking, I was so lucky with my two litters, for which I am eternally grateful.

I am off to pick up my cousin today, we have a long overdue appointment with the financial adviser, I just hope he is up and about.

My sister visited him yesterday and he was still in bed at 10.45! He can be a lazy so and so. Wish I could be served breakfast in bed, it's like a 5 star hotel only they will dress you too if you can't be bothered and do up all of those fiddly buttons.

I hope everyone has a good day today.
Morning Gerri that's what Gorden said. Not feeling too bad so far so I am sure it was just a blip.
I hope your cousin is up and ready for you they do become a bit unaware that the rest of us have to look after ourselves and have busy lives.

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Morning!!
So many problems, I 'm sorry for those of you with them.
I wonder how long it will be before we have a drought, we haven't had rain for 3 days now
Hairdresser today, just a trim, then nothing much, maybe ironing
Back later.
Morning Jenny. at you and the drought wouldn't surprise me though if we get a hot summer we go on a hosepipe ban.
Hide the ironing till another day.

Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Morning everyone

Big hugs June, I am praying for little Sasha, and her siblings, and I hope you get some good news this morning.

In a rush this morning to get my daughter to school.

I couldn't sleep again but when I did I had the strangest dream about Azz. It ended with him being a dentist.

Hugs to everyone who is ill, who is having a tough time and dogs who are ill.

Take care.
xxx
Morning Linda. That was a weird dream.
I was thinking of you yesterday thinking you must be about ready to start the mad school rush any day. Good luck with it.
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Morning Lynn and everyone

I'm late on parade this morning, cos Dave went at 6 am and me and Zena went back to sleep and this is the result! She's happy to wait for her walk though, which is good, because the tide will be out further if I leave it till later.

I've had a terrible 4 days with Dave and his business problems, with visitors, along with a visit from his new book-keeper, who will hopefully, get things sorted out for next year, because every January we go through this when the big tax bill is due, but I thank my lucky stars that although we've got to go without any wages this month at least we have nothing to pay like we did at the other house, so I'm just going to have to tighten the old belt and skimp through this month somehow

So yes, we've all got problems, not a good start to the new year is it, and I hope you resolve yours like we will resolve ours and get through it. I haven't seen the latest on little Sasha so I will go and catch up, and you sound in a right old mess there grandma with that sewerage and Rosebud I haven't seen your thread yet but I will, hugs to all of you going through trauma.

Well, just a bit of tidying up and going down the beach for me, and I must remember to collect my prescription from the chemist cos I've been without my heart pills for 2 days now and that's not a good thing I will make sure I get them today, they're on my list, but that means nothing!!!

Enjoy the day all
Morning Helena sorry to hear it has been so worrying for you and Dave and I hope it is on its way to getting sorted.
Enjoy your walk and get those heart pills.

Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
Good morning all.

January is a rotten month. It always starts with high hopes of a good year and so very often goes downhill fast. We're fine here, but I hope the rest of you, dogs and people all get sorted very, very soon xx

Our usual here - nowt much going on.

I really do hope you all have a better day today. It sounds like a lot of you need it and the massive <hugs> that are winging their way to you all xx
Morning Chris glad to hear all is fine with you.
I hate January and February. Roll on March.
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Good morning fellow members dull and chilly here with rain on the way.
Back to the routine with baby Hannah here today (19 months) so not much chance to reply to posts. Off to have a go with the play dough shortly

Enjoy your day everyone
Morning Mini. I love the smell of play doh it doesn't taste nice though.
I hope Hannah doesn't wear you out and enjoy your babysitting.
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Lynn and all,
Seems like 2013 has started with a resounding bang bringing many problems to many of us in different ways. So I would like to send huge hugs to everyone who is struggling and going through difficult times at the moment.
Actually no rain or drizzle out there this morning and the sun is now starting to show its face. Lets hope it stays around. A bit of sun can work wonders in lifting the spirits.
Not too much on the cards here today, just got to go and get some dog food, then housework and then off to work.
Take care everyone.
Morning Bev. Dry here again too today its makes going for a walk much more pleasant.
Try not to over do it today.
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Good morning Lynn, morning all,

I'm so sorry that a few of you are having a horrible time, not much fun and especially difficult for those that live alone.

June, I've just had a quick look at last nights 'daily posts' but need to read back further, so although I'm aware you've got problems with the puppies I don't know the whole story, Everything crossed here and {{{{{healthy}}}}} being sent to your gorgeous litter that they are OK this morning.

Malka, I hope your sewage problems get sorted but at least you have one loo and sink now in use. I assume you are on your new 'megga' new computer and I hope you got Firefox sorted.

Rosebud - I hope you get to chat to the vet and can help your Collie dog. Keep us informed - I have already seen your other thread and will watch that.

I'm off to visit my Mum in her nursing home in just under an hour. I intend to take her out for a drive providing she's having a good day that is. I've just heard that there are problems on the M25 so I may travel the 5 junctions 'off-motorway'.

I'll check in later and hopefully you will all have more positive news and will be feeling happier. ((hugs)).
Morning Jenny enjoy your visit to your mum today. Take care on the roads.
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
Morning Lynn,Morning all

Dry morning here today,looks like the sun might actually show itself,so second load of washing in the machine Still haven't caught up from Xmas yet.

Tom has gone off to school,Lizzie has gone off to college so hopefully a nice peaceful today and things will return to normal,all the conversation in our house is revolving around Lizzie at the moment and I am getting fed up with it all

Have a good day all x
Morning Sal I hope you get that peaceful .day
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »